14

Broken BondsChapter 14

When Yan Feili opened his eyes, he first entered the strange color of the mantle, and then Qiu Yeyuan’s face was relieved.

Yan Feili felt his head groggy, moved his body slightly, but felt pain all over his body. 

Qiu Yeyuan hurriedly said to him, “General Yan, you have too much frostbite now. You have a high fever and also very weak, so you can’t move around at will. Take a good rest.”

Hearing his words, Yan Feili was a little confused, “What’s wrong with me? Where was this?”

Qiu Yeyuan answered, knowing that Yan Feili’s mind was not fully awake, “You were in a coma. This was the Sect Master’s bedroom.”

It turned out that Beitang Ao saw him fall unconscious that day, turned around, and took him into this room. 

Yan Feili suffered from frostbites all over his body and had a high fever. He had bleeding from his lower body and could not move at will. Beitang Ao gave him the bedroom, let Qiu Yeyuan take care of him, and went to live in another courtyard himself.

When Qiu Yeyuan said this, Yan Feili slowly remembered what had happened and felt a pain in her heart.

“General Yan, you haven’t eaten anything in a while, there is some hot porridge here. Get up and eat some.”

While speaking, Qiu Yeyuan helped Yan Feili to sit up.

Yan Feili didn’t have any appetite at all, but seeing Qiu Yeyuan’s caring look, he forced some to eat.

“Doctor Qiu, I’m sorry to trouble you so much,” Yan Feili whispered to Qiu Yeyuan.

“General, your words are… How to say this. Saving a person is a doctor’s cause.”

Qiu Yeyuan couldn’t help but feel heartbroken when he saw that Yan Feili was not divorced from his bond with the child who disappeared less than a day after birth. Well, who was taken away by the Northern Sect Master. 

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

“Xfcfgji Tjc, Hle’wbe, jr j vbmabg, tjr rbwfatlcu ab rjs. P tjnf ab afii sbe cbk. Ofrr atjc atgff vjsr joafg ulnlcu ylgat, sbe vlv cba ajxf ubbv mjgf bo sbeg mjgf jcv xcfia obg atgff tbegr lc atf tfjns rcbk. Ciatbeut sbeg qtsrldef lr cba ilxf j kbwjc’r, rbwf bo atf gbba mjerfr bo atf vlrfjrf tjnf ojiifc. Pc atf oeaegf, P jw jogjlv atja atf vlrfjrf klii yf fcajcuifv jcv la klii yf vloolmeia ab gfmbnfg. Tbe cffv ab yf wfcajiis qgfqjgfv.”

Yan Feili didn’t care about the root of the disease or whatever. His body was cursed, deformed, and shouldn’t exist. He even hates his physique. If it were not for this special physique, he would not have given birth to that little person and would not suffer so much from losing him.

Then Yan Feili laid in Beitang Ao’s room for half a month until his body’s illness and frostbite healed.

During this period, Beitang Ao visited him twice, but unfortunately, they were when he was asleep. 

That afternoon, Beitang Ao came to the bedroom again. Yan Feili had just drunk the medicine but was awake. Qiu Yeyuan withdrew with the medicine bowl, leaving the two behind.

“Is your body better?” Beitang Ao sat down next to the bed and asked.

“Sect Master need not be concerned, this subordinate has gotten a lot better.”