17

Chapter 17

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers’ discretion is advised.

***** 

Yan Feili was choked by Beitang Ao and was slapped back. His head was dizzy and there was a buzzing sound in his ears. He hit Beitang Ao to make him sober, using only three points in his hand.

Beitang Ao’s palm, although unlucky in the true spirit, was full of strength in anger and should not be underestimated. Yan Feili was dragged by Beitang Ao, so he turned his arm back to perform a grappling hand. Who knew that he would trip on his feet and stumble onto Beitang Ao.

The two were shocked at the same time and fell heavily entangled together. Beitang Ao turned over, pressing Yan Feili to the ground.

“You dare to hit me! You are bold!” Beitang said coldly and slapped Yan Feili twice more. This disgraceful approach had lost Beitang Ao’s usual style of mastership. 

Yan Feili knew that his stamina was near its full capacity. He was already very drunk with the alcoholic scent and didn’t know what to do. After a few slaps, he struggled hard. Still, the proud Beitang Ao grew angrier.

“You! How dare you have feelings for me? Who am I? Did I allow you? It’s disgusting!” The more Beitang Ao talked, the more hatred he had. With a slash of Beitang Ao’s sword, Yan Feili’s clothes had been cut into pieces, mere rags at this point.

Yan Feili was slashed several times by the sharp sword, and his heart gurgled. He bled. He was desperate now, wanting to break free from this nightmare.

“Sect Master is drunk! Let me go!” The two were stuck together, twisting their clothes into an entanglement.

If it was a martial arts contest, the two would have to do something about it. However, this kind of close combat was not a normal Kung Fu competition. The two people can’t even make a small grab. It looked like wrestling, but not exactly that either.

“How can you be so shameless? Do you like being suppressed by men so much? I didn’t know you were such a bastard.”

Yan Feili’s face was pale, he waved away but he was stopped by the Sect Master. The more Yan Feili struggled, the angrier Beitang Ao became. Yan Feili sneered, “If you are so ashamed of me, you are also ashamed of yourself!”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

“P jw jrtjwfv bo sbe? Gb sbe ralii xcbk atja P jw atf wjrafg bo atf Rbgatfgc Vfma?” Dflajcu Cb’r fsfr kfgf gfv. Lf mbeivc’a afii ktfatfg tf kjr vgecx bg jcugs. Ktf yjmxtjcv kjr jirb j qjiw, jcv yibbv rqliifv ogbw atf mbgcfg bo tlr wbeat. 

Ktfgf kjr cbatlcu lc Dflajcu Cb’r tjcv. Ktfc tf gfwfwyfgfv atf vgjubc ktlq bc tlr kjlra jcv qeiifv la bea. Lf abbx Tjc Mflil’r tjcvr jcv alfv atfw. Lf qgfrrfv Tjc Mflil’r ifur vbkc olgwis.

“Sect Master! What are you going to do?” Yan Feili trembled in fear. He knew that Beitang Ao would change his temperament whenever he was drunk. So, he rarely drank, even if he drank it was a light drink. Seeing his posture at this time, Yan Feili panicked.

“You said I am ashamed of you! Why am I ashamed of you? Am I wrong?” Beitang Ao pressed the other man down tightly but did not even think of the next move to make.

When Yan Feili asked him in a panic about what he was going to do, a cruel thought suddenly flashed in his heart. He peeled off Yan Feili’s underwear, and a finger slammed in from behind.