90

Chapter 90

Beitang Ao stood aside blankly, seeing that Yan Feili vomited out clear soup and sour water. His heart tightened and his brows lowered. After a while, Yan Feili slowed down, and Beitang Ao stepped forward, gently patted his back, and asked, “Feili, why are you uncomfortable? Why do you vomit so badly?”

Yan Feili shook his head, too uncomfortable to speak. 

Beitang Ao helped him stand up, feeling that his whole body was soft and his hands were cold. He took Yan Feili’s pulse whose internal breath was in disorder and said, “What’s the matter? You are unwell yet insisted on leaving alone. If I don’t send you off, how can you get out of the city like this?”

Yan Feili remembered his smile just now. Although standing on the corner of the street, he still saw that Beitang Ao’s smile was extremely cool and sweet, so he couldn’t help but feel bitter and angry.

“Wang does not have to send me! I can go back by myself. Thank you for your concern!”

Beitang Ao heard that Yan Feili neither called himself ‘Qianzhi’ nor ‘Sect Master’ but ‘Wang’ in a cold voice. Displeased in his heart, he frowned and said, “Feili, what are you angry with? Are you injured? Why is your inner breath unstable?” 

“I’m not angry or injured.”

“Why are you stubborn!? You don’t have to force yourself in front of me!” Seeing that Yan Feili didn’t answer, Beitang Ao’s heart was angry. When he saw Yan Feili, he was excited and happy, thinking about being with him and rushing back to the countryside.

At this moment, Yan Feili was obviously unwell, but he was perfunctory as if he was an outsider to Beitang Ao.

“What the hell is wrong with you!? If you don’t say anything, I will just take you back to the palace and let an imperial doctor treat you properly!”

“No! No!” Yan Feili objected but didn’t know what else to say.

Beitang Ao misunderstood, let go of him, and said angrily, “You don’t want to say it, just forget it. It turns out that I wasn’t taking care of my business as you won’t let me trouble with your body, so why should I worry about it!”

Yan Feili knew that Beitang Ao was annoyed, but this matter was very important. He did not have the courage to speak out. Besides, it was impossible to guess how Beitang Ao will react? If it was like back then… Yan Feili hesitated, raised his head, and saw Beitang Ao staring at him. With a pain in his heart, he stretched out his hand and said, “Qianzhi, I… I…”

“You didn’t call me Wang just now, huh? Why did you change your mouth again?” 

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

“I didn’t…” Yan Feili opened his mouth to explain something but dizzy in front of him. His eyes blacked out and he fell.

Dflajcu Cb teuufv tlw lc j teggs.

Qtja Dflajcu Cb rjlv pera cbk kjr pera yfmjerf tf kjr raeyybgc. Lf kjr cba j ubbv-afwqfgfv qfgrbc. Lf kjr rb jmmerabwfv ab yflcu jibbo. Lbk mbeiv tf wjxf batfgr byfs, frqfmljiis atlr qfgrbc? Qtfc tf rjk Tjc Mflil ojlca lc tlr jgwr ktbrf ybvs kjr mbiv jcv qjif, tf gfjilhfv atja atf mbcvlalbc kjr cba ubbv yea vlvc’a xcbk ktja kjr kgbcu klat tlw. Lf qlmxfv Tjc Mflil eq jcv rkfqa yjmx ab atf Dflajcu Ujijmf.

Yan Feili woke up, opened his eyes, and saw the strange carved bed top. He didn’t know where he was. When he was just about to struggle sitting up, he heard a voice beside him saying, “Feili, I’ll order someone to come right away, a doctor.”