12

Chapter 12

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers’ discretion is advised.

***** 

Yan Feili looked at the Sect Master’s childish behavior, feeling sad, unable to tell what it was like.

In this day and age, homosexuality was not prevalent, and the habit of cutting sleeves was abnormally despised and disdainful by people. No one desired to hug a man, especially if that man was a subordinate.

Yan Feili knew that the arrogance of the Sect Master will cause difficulty in accepting this fact. If it weren’t for the aphrodisiac properties of Charm, Beitang Ao’s temperament would not be compromised no matter how tortured.

His legs and waist were sore. The tingling between the thighs was due to the numbness after lust, which reminded Yan Feili of the painful and ecstatic passion of the Sect Master. Yan Feili had to admit that although it was a rough bond, he liked to be embraced by the Sect Master. This made him somewhat horrified to discover that he not only hid abnormal feelings in his heart but also longed for abnormal and unconventional erotic desires physically. 

After Beitang Ao vented his anger at the corpse, he turned his head and saw Yan Feili, standing still in place. He felt a little guilty. But at this time, he didn’t know how to face this loyal and silent subordinate.

“The Sect Master doesn’t have to take it to heart. This subordinate volunteered.” Yan Feili said softly, watching the embarrassment concealed under the Sect Master’s always indifferent expression.

Beitang Ao turned his head and didn’t look at Yan Feili but said, “Let’s go!”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Ktfc, tf aegcfv jgbecv jcv rkfqa bea bo atf kbbvr. Tjc Mflil rageuuifv ab obiibk yftlcv. Llr ifur jiwbra ofii jriffq j ofk alwfr, yea tf ralii uglaafv tlr affat, jr ereji, xfqa eq klat atf Vfma Zjrafg atgff rafqr jkjs, cfnfg j rafq mibrfg bg oegatfg.

Coafg gfaegclcu ab Aljcplcu, jiatbeut Dflajcu Cb vlvc’a vfilyfgjafis fnjvf Tjc Mflil, atf gfijalbcrtlq yfakffc atf akb mgjmxfv. Ktfs mbeivc’a tfiq yea jnblv wfcalbclcu atja vjs.

Two months later, a rebellion broke out in the northern branch of Tianmen. Zhou Yan, the sub-master, supported the rebellion of Emperor Yanyuan of Ming and tried to usurp the power of Ming.

This incident made Beitang Ao angry. Beitang was the imperial clan of the Ming Kingdom, occupying a high position, and was one of the top three heirs to the throne of the Ming Kingdom. The head of the Ming Kingdom was his great-grandfather.

How can he bear such a thing! So he decided to send troops to the north to suppress the Ming Kingdom’s and Tianmen’s rebellions. 

Yan Feili didn’t go with him this time. Before leaving, he said to Yan Feili, “Guard Tianmen well.”

After the North Gate left, Yan Feili handled the affairs of the North Gate.

Beitang Ao thought that after some time, the matter between them in the Demon Forest would fade away. Even if he was still a little embarrassed, he can’t take responsibility for a man as big as Yan Feili. Presumably, he hoped that he never would.

It would be better for the two of them to avoid, let time dilute everything, and then let the matter dissipate like a bad dream. However, people were not as good as heaven. No matter how wise and powerful Beitang Ao was, he would never think that Yan Feili’s special physique would be expected as a result of that accident. 

It didn’t take long for Yan Feili to faint on the training ground due to physical discomfort, but using this as an opportunity, he learned something shocking about himself from Doctor Qiu. At first, he was shocked and unreasonable when he learned that there was a fetus in his womb. He worried all day and didn’t dare to write a letter to Beitang Ao.

One time while Yan Feili was working in the study room in the afternoon, he fell asleep on the sandalwood desk due to exhaustion. When he felt a sudden movement in his abdomen, he suddenly woke up.

After hesitating for a moment, his big hand was placed on the lower abdomen. Then, there was another movement. Compared with the slight shift, this time was a movement of the hands and feet of the fetus in his abdomen. Yan Feili felt the fact that there was a life in his body. Not only was he dumbfounded, but all kinds of thoughts sprang up and his mood was complicated.

Yan Feili had never been so flustered with random conflicts. 

He hoped that the Sect Master would return safely at an early date, but he also hoped that the Sect Master would not return too early.

Although he didn’t know how the Sect Master would react if the Sect Master learned of the existence of this child, based on his understanding, the Sect Master always pursued perfection in his work. Therefore, this child would not be accepted by the Sect Master.

Time passed in the waiting of contradictions. Beitang Ao returned from the north victoriously at the end of the year and brought back his gentle and beautiful fiancée.

Everything that happened in the future, Yan Feili felt like a chaotic nightmare. 

When he learned that the beauty who was with the Sect Master was the fiancée, he couldn’t breathe because of unconventional pain. Although he had known that there will be such a day and made countless preparations, when he was faced with the truth, all of his efforts seemed so useless.

In this nightmare, the only thing that was real was the pain he endured giving birth to his son. The only warmth was the son he felt sleeping quietly and softly next to him.

Yan Feili knelt in the overwhelming snow like a bird with its wings injured in the winter.

Scenes of past events passed through Yan Feili’s mind and settled on the face of the baby sleeping beside him. He was motionless, his head hung down, and his expression unclear. 

The wind was cold, and the falling snow fluttered.

When Qiu Yeyuan found Yan Feili kneeling in front of the Shenmei Courtyard, he was stunned by his appearance.