108 (end)

Ch108 - Valentine Day's Gift

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers' discretion is advised.

*****

"Come in!"

"Sect Master!" Yan Feili knocked on the door. When he walked into the room, he witnessed a scene and stood there blankly for a moment, only to panic shortly afterward.

"Feili, you are here." Beitang Ao replied in the bathtub behind the screen.

"The subordinate is rude. The subordinate doesn't know the Sect Master is bathing."

"It doesn't matter." Beitang Ao closed his eyes, soaked comfortably in the water, relaxed his whole body, and raised drops of water on his body from time to time.

Yan Feili was at a loss. He can't leave without the Sect Master's instructions, but he hadn't heard the Sect Master's inquiry, so he dared not speak without authorization. He lowered his head. Although he couldn't see the lustful color behind the screen, the sound and cold fragrance that won't dissipate when the Sect Master immersed in water, and the comfortable groaning from time to time were all greatly stimulating Yan Feili.

Thus, Yan Feili was a little annoyed. He didn't know why he was so nervous. He almost forgot to breathe and only stood there like a tree.

After a long while, when Yan Feili almost doubted whether the Sect Master had forgotten about him, Beitang Ao spoke lightly, "What's the matter with you?"

"Ah? Hmm. The businesses of the North Gate this year have been completed. The reports of the subordinate branches are all ready. I have sorted them out and only wait for the Sect Master to review them when they are free."

"So fast? You are very good. I didn't misunderstand you." Beitang Ao never stubbornly praised his people, and ordered, "Hand me my robe."

"Wh-What?"

"Over there."

"Yes." Yan Feili hurriedly circumvented the screen and found Beitang Ao's robe. Once he turned around to hand the robe over, he saw that Beitang Ao had already stood up, standing in a wooden barrel with his upper body and using his fingers to tidy up his wet black hair.

The cold face that did not distinguish between males and females, the slender and fair-skinned body of a teenager, the condensation, and the calm breath that floated around the body, all give Yan Feili a great stimulus like the most precious night pearl. Even on a bright day, Beitang Ao emitted his light.

Yan Feili's brain made a bang, his eyes dizzy, and immediately turned his face away to pass the robe over.

We're sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we're going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

"Why are you blushing?" Beitang Ao asked.

Yan Feili tried to suppress the fierce beating of his heart, restrained his emotions, and answered, "The subordinate is just not used to it..."

Beitang Ao didn't take it seriously but felt a little funny. This young and handsome military commander was many years older than himself and was not a little girl who doesn't understand people. Why was he so shy about it? Besides, both of them were men.

Stepping out of the bathtub, Beitang Ao shook his long hair back and said, "Report to me briefly what is important in advance. I will look at the rest later."