19

Chapter 19

Yan Feili watched Beitang Ao’s back, and his legs softened as he leaned against the tree. Sure enough, it was his wishful thinking.

Hearing Beitang Ao’s words, Yan Feili knew that it was his letter that distracted the majesty of his Sect Master and made him angry. Yet he still couldn’t help feeling happy and showing some hope. 

But he knew his hope was impossible. What happened tonight was the result of Beitang Ao’s chaos after drinking.

If it weren’t for drunkenness, it should’ve been a beautiful woman in his arms. He will be married soon and form a beautiful family. How could he bother to embrace Yan Feili in such a manner? He must be very upset now!

Yan Fei Li raised his head. The bright moon in the sky, he will never reach it.

*** 

Qiu Yeyuan was very busy recently. It was not because of the sudden increase in patients, but because of the addition of one more patient who caused him a huge headache. That new one was picky and thin all day long, and it made him feel tired.

He placed the medicine bowl on the table heavily, “Are you drinking or not?”

Qiu Yeyuan’s once beautiful and handsome face became a bit hideous as he berated the person in front of him. The person picked up the bowl and sniffed, “What kind of medicine is this?”

“The best cold wind medicine. I promise you will sleep well after drinking it.”

The man snorted disdainfully and said in an annoying tone, “The best cold wind medicine? The same small wind chills you have been trying to cure for so many days that have yet to be cured. Do you deserve to be called a ‘genius doctor’? What a shame to the North Gate!”

“You!” Qiu Yeyuan was so angry that he couldn’t speak, and his entire face was flushed. The West Gate Master who did not return to Jianjing for 800 years, returned and he was lucky enough to get Qiu Yeyuan’s medicine.

Who knew that he came back at the end of last month for the transfer of the army to the southwest, probably in time, and he had always been healthy but he felt cold.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Pa kjr cba j rfglber liicfrr lclaljiis yea tf kjr abb ecmbbqfgjalnf. Lf vlvc’a obiibk Hle Tfsejc’r lcragemalbcr ab vglcx atf wfvlmlcf. Lf gjc jgbecv. Coafg akb bg atgff vjsr, atf mbiv klcv vlv cba tfji, jcv fnfc atf mbeut mjwf. 

“P abiv sbe ab vglcx wfvlmlcf bc alwf jcv ajxf j ubbv gfra, yea sbe tjnf bcis ajxfc atf wfvlmlcf bcmf, tbk mjc sbe ufa yfaafg?”

“Speaking of medicine, I haven’t settled with you yet! What kind of medicine are you giving me? After drinking it, I slept for a whole day and didn’t get better. If you are a genius doctor, don’t you understand whether the medicine is enough to cure the disease? Do you still need to run to your Medicine Stone House today?”

Qiu Yeyuan looked at the arrogant and disdainful expression and stomped his feet with anger. He was always quiet and gentle and never got angry. Let alone argue with a patient!

But he didn’t know what was going on and saw Ximen Yue’s arrogant expression. He was not good at arguing. At this time, he gritted his teeth and just didn’t know how to refute him. The more Ximen Yue saw him in annoyance and embarrassment, the more he couldn’t suppress his joy or help to be in a good mood.