51

Chapter 51

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers’ discretion is advised.

***** 

With a staggering foot, Yan Feili was supported by the wall. Sure enough, he drank a bit too much. Yan Feili held onto his head, feeling a little dizzy, and slowly walked towards the Bamboo Garden. He pushed open the gate of the Bamboo Garden, looking at the cold courtyard and remembering the snow last year. He fell here and almost gave birth to Li’er in the heavy snow.

Now, the Sect Master was about to welcome his second child. Lin Yanyan will give birth to a third and fourth child for him in the future… Then, what about my divorce?

“Oh―” The alcohol rushed up and Yan Feili vomited on the ground in the corner. Then he staggered back into the room and fell on the ground, knowing nothing.

He didn’t know how long time had passed, but in a vague sense, it felt like someone helped him clean the dirt on his clothes. 

“Sect Master… Qianzhi, don’t go!” Yan Feili drunk with his eyes and grasped the man’s hand.

When the man froze, he did not get rid of Yan Feili and helped with the aftermath.

“Oh―” Yan Feili laid on the bedside and threw up again.

After he finished vomiting, the man removed the dirty clothes, picked him up, and helped him into the bathroom behind the room. Behind the bathroom, the screen was steaming and the half-person high tung oil wooden barrel for bathing was filled with warm water. Next to it, there were wooden comb pancreas and aroma soap beans, which been prepared long ago. It can be seen that the visitors were very careful.

Yan Feili was drunk and as he soaked in warm water, his consciousness was steamed by the heat and became even dizzier.

The man kept walking around Yan Feili with a wipe in his hand, helping him to clean up carefully until it came to the sensitive part of his lower body.

“Ah─” Yan Feili was drunk and lustful, but when he was touched by that person, he felt hot.

The man dropped the wipe and held his scorching heat. 

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

“Ah, no… Only the Sect Master…” Yan Feili gasped in the chaos, releasing his white turbidity in the hands of the person.

“Vfma Zjrafg…” Tjc Mflil vlvc’a xcbk tbk ab ufa yjmx ab yfv.

Ktja qfgrbc kjr kjgw jcv erfv tlr tba tjcvr ab mbnfg Tjc Mflil klat atf delia. Ktfc tf kjr mjeuta jujlc.

“Gbc’a ub…” Tjc Mflil wegwegfv jcv tjio-bqfcfv tlr fsfr, offilcu atf wjc’r tjcvr ribkis abemtlcu tlw. 

Lf ofia mbiv jr tlr mibatfr tjv yffc gfwbnfv. Qjgw jcv wblra xlrrfr mbnfgfv tlr cfmx jcv lc j yilcx bo jc fsf, atf wjc remxfv atf qgbagerlbcr bc tlr mtfra.

“Ah…” Yan Feili arched his body, opened his eyes dimly, and stared at the head lying on his chest, “Sect Master?”

The man paused, raised his head, kissed Yan Feili’s lips, and then slipped into Yan Feili’s mouth.

“Um…” Yan Feili didn’t see the man’s face clearly but felt that the kiss was similar to Beitang Ao but a little different. He was confused for a while. Then with a sense of cleverness, he pushed the person away and properly opened his eyes.