6

Chapter 6

Qiu Yeyuan came in carrying food; and when he saw Yan Feili hugging his child nervously, Yan Feili called out, “Doctor Qiu, come and see what happened to this child. Why is he crying all the time? Is he sick? Or something is uncomfortable?”

“General Yan, don’t be nervous. I asked around and it may be that this child is hungry. I also asked for a bowl of millet porridge in the dining room. He can drink it.” 

Qiu Yeyuan put down the tray in his hands and gave Yan Feili a bowl of millet porridge. Thinking of the experience he had just solicited from the cooks in the kitchen, he couldn’t help but curse himself for being stupid. He didn’t expect that the baby was making trouble because he was hungry.

Yan Feili also realized and felt ashamed to think that most women have to breastfeed after having children.

Two big men awkwardly fed the child a small bowl of millet porridge, and the child finally calmed down in contentment. Yan Feili looked at the baby in his arms who was falling asleep, and his heart was filled with tender and loving feelings. With his small eyes, curled hands, and slightly opened mouth, he will sometimes burp, which was cute.

The love in his heart cannot be described. 

Unwilling to put down the child, Yan Feili ate his food with just one hand.

Qiu Yeyuan was moved as he watched Yan Feili pour his affectations for the child. He recalled that about half a year ago, Yan Feili fainted on the training ground due to physical discomfort and was sent to him for treatment.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Lf kjr rtbmxfv joafg ajxlcu Tjc Mflil’r qeirf. Snfc atbeut tf kjr fzagfwfis mbcolvfca lc tlr wfvlmji rxliir, Hle Tfsejc bcis abiv atf ageat joafg gfqfjafv mbcolgwjalbcr. Ca atja alwf, Tjc Mflil kjr rtbmxfv jcv ibbxfv ja tlw lc jwjhfwfca, weaafglcu “Pwqbrrlyif… Pwqbrrlyif…”

Lbkfnfg, atf ojmar ijafg qgbnfv atja atf wjaafg kjr agef, jcv atf akb mbeiv bcis yfilfnf la.

Qiu Yeyuan knew that a long time ago there was a nation called “Moye”. That nation gifted both men and women the ability to give birth. After several generations of wars, it became extinct along with other ethnic minorities more than 300 years ago.

Could it be said that the general has Moye blood? Is he a descendant of the Moye nation? He had said this speculation as if it were wrong.

But Yan Feili was born an orphan in the chaos of war and didn’t even know who his biological parents were, how could he know his ethnicity?

Nevertheless, this issue was no longer important. The important thing was to consider how Yan Feili can give birth to the child smoothly. Qiu Yeyuan advised him to rest at ease and refrain from strenuous exercise. Fortunately, at that time, the great battle with the Demon Cult had ended. There was nothing serious among the Four Heavenly Gates and the Northern Sect Master went to the northern border. 

Yan Feili lived in the remote Bamboo Garden, seldom communicated with others, and deliberately concealed it. With the help of Qiu Yeyuan, no one else knew about this.

Qiu Yeyuan knew that Yan Feili was going into labor soon but because he was busy with many things, he forgot. It wasn’t until Hua Xiangyan found him at the annual banquet and stammered like a ghost that he remembered, “General Yan said his sheep, sheep, sheep, that… Broken… You should  go quickly…”

It seemed that the flowery mouth could not pop out the embarrassment, but Qiu Yeyuan understood and hurried to the Bamboo Garden with him.

Along the way, Qiu Yeyuan secretly scolded himself for negligence since he had been curious about how the child got here. In other words, he was wondering who the other father of this child was. 

However, Qiu Yeyuan was the kind of doctor who didn’t like to ask about other people’s private affairs and was in a platonic relationship with Yan Feili. Thus despite his curiosity, he never asked.

So when he saw Yan Feili’s affection for the child, he said, “General Yan, maybe it’s inconvenient for Qiu’mou to say this but since you have delivered the baby safely, it’s better to let the child’s father… Well, I mean another father. It’s better to let him know.”

Yan Feili suddenly stiffened, his face was a little pale.

“General Yan, I’m sorry.” Qiu Yeyuan quickly apologized. 

“Doctor Qiu had done Yan’mou’s great kindness!” Yan Feili smiled bitterly, “It’s just that it is inconvenient for Yan’mou to say. I ask that Doctor Qiu forgive me.”

Qiu Yeyuan understood and felt ashamed of his presumption.

“The Beitang Sect Master already knows about this, how does the general plan to explain it to the Sect Master?” Qiu Yeyuan asked with concern, remembering Beitang Ao’s expression when he left.

Yan Feili’s arms tightened when he heard of that person, and the baby cried. The two hurriedly coaxed for a long time before the child calmed down. 

Yan Feili felt a little tired. Qiu Yeyuan took the child aside and asked him to lie down to rest. At this time, the question was forgotten.

After lying down, Yan Feili heard Qiu Yeyuan went out with the remaining food and utensils. He looked at the child next to the pillow and panicked.

The Sect Master learned of Yan Feili’s child in such unexpected circumstances so he didn’t know how the Sect Master felt. With the Sect Master’s temperament, can this child who was the flesh and blood of the Sect Master be tolerated?

Yan Feili was nervous and restless for a long time before he fell asleep again. 

When he woke up, he could no longer see the child…