47

Chapter 47

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers’ discretion is advised.

***** 

Then Yan Feili took the two fresh fishes to clean out the internal organs, wrapped them in the mud by the river, and baked them in the campfire. After a while, they were done cooking.

“The taste is really good! Feili, your craftsmanship is getting better and better.”

Yan Feili smiled slightly. He grew up begging and no matter how unpalatable a food can be he could turn it into a gourmet craft. Yan Feili took a bite of the fish and it was indeed good. After they ate, Yan Feili said, “Sect Master, we should set off.”

He believed that his seizure had delayed most of the day’s journey. 

Beitang Ao looked at the sky, and it was indeed late. If they left now, they should get there. Yan Feili cleaned up their traces of temporary shelter. The two mounted their horses and left the valley.

However, Beitang Ao did not go directly to the border on the north of the country but turned to the east.

“Sect Master, where are we going?”

Beitang Ao smiled arrogantly, did not answer, and hurried forward. Through two towns, they rode until the sky was dim and they came to the foot of a mountain. Yan Feili followed him around in the mountains and found a hidden place deep in the valley.

Beitang Ao leaped off his horse and said, “I’m staying here for the night today. Take care of the horses.”

Yan Feili tied the two horses under the tree, walked into the cave, and cleaned it. After taking a look at the dust inside, he found some grass and laid it on the floor. He also started a campfire.

When Beitang Ao returned, he carried a hare in his hand and gave it to Yan Feili to prepare. After eating the rabbit, Beitang Ao said to Yan Feili, “Feili, come with me!”

Yan Feili followed him out of the cave and came to a low mountain that was so steep that it seemed difficult to climb. But for those who have martial arts, it was nothing. The two climbed to the mountainside, and a mist appeared. Beitang Ao pushed aside the dense vines. It was a half-high cave, a little dark inside, but the rock walls were phosphorescent, and the road was visible. 

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

The reason was unclear, yet Yan Feili had been walking behind the Sect Master in the dim mountain for a while.

“Mflil, ibbx!” Dflajcu Cb rjlv ab tlw.

Pc ogbca bo atf mjnf kjr jc bqfc-jlg tba rqglcu. Ktf ueguilcu rqglcu kjafg uertfv ogbw atf ugbecv, yglculcu bea j ojlca tfja. Qtfc Tjc Mflil ibbxfv eq, atf wbbc rffwfv ab bmmeqs atf fcalgf tfjnfc. Ktfgf kfgf cb rajgr lc atf vlrajcmf, bcis atf ylu wbbc. Ktf wjuclolmfca rmfcfgs kjr ygluta jcv rtbmxlcu.

“This hot spring can heal and relieve toxins, which is very good for you.” 

Yan Feili was surprised, “Sect Master, how did you know to find this place?”

“I didn’t. I just heard it mentioned before, so I looked for it. Come to try my luck. I didn’t expect to find it.”

Dongfang Xi discovered this secret hot spring who was accustomed to being unrestrained. When he was young, he had been to the Three Rivers and Five Sacred Mountains, the East China Sea and Xiling, everywhere. He discovered the hot spring by chance.