13

Chapter 13

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers’ discretion is advised.

***** 

By the time Beitang Ao returned, it was already past noon.

Lin Yanyan had to visit relatives in the city after finishing the incense. Beitang Ao was not interested in this kind of New Year’s greetings. Lin Yanyan didn’t dare to make him, so she went alone.

Beitang Ao rode back on a horse. He knew that Yan Feili was still kneeling in front of Shenmei Courtyard, and his depressed mood obscure.

In any case, the child’s affairs must not be changed. 

Yan Feili concealed the conception from him for so long, and it was already unforgivable. Now Yan Feili wanted the child, absolutely impossible! Beitang Ao did not go back to the inner courtyard directly, but led the horse to the stable and cleaned the snowflakes from its body.

A figure floated behind Beitang Ao and whispered, “Sect Master, things are done!”

Beitang Ao nodded, did not speak or even looked back, and just continued to caress the mane of his beloved horse.

There was no trace of the figure, not even a shadow was left behind. Everything only happened in a moment. If someone saw the scene just now, they would think they were dazzled and had seen a ghost for the rest of their day.

Beitang Ao avoided the front yard and returned to the courtyard through the back. He knew that Yan Feili must still be kneeling in the front yard at this moment. He didn’t want to see him upset!

Yes, upset! Although Beitang Ao was calm on the face, as usual, his heart was upset. This was something he had never had in 22 years.

In the past six months after leaving Jianjing, Beitang Ao deliberately forgot everything about that day, but the more he wanted to forget, the more he remembered everything clearly. Although he was unconscious at that time, the thrill of penetrating Yan Feili’s body was deeply in his mind. Yan Feili’s firmness and heat were different from women’s.

Beitang Ao liked women, especially beautiful women, but he was not lustful or addicted to carnal lust. In his eyes, a woman was just a tool for inheritance. His fiancée, Lin Yanyan, was the same. 

However, Lin Yanyan was noble and smart, thus she will be his wife in the future.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Coafg gfaegclcu ab Aljcplcu, Dflajcu Cb kjr qgbev jcv fcfgufalm ja atf Rfk Tfjg’r yjcdefa. Ojafg, ktfc Olc Tjcsjc kjr vgecx, Dflajcu Cb rfca tfg yjmx ab atf gbbw. Qtfc tf mjwf bea, tf kjcafv ab gfaegc ab atf yjcdefa jcv tjnf j ofk wbgf vglcxr klat atf ygbatfgr. Ktfc tf qjrrfv ys atf Djwybb Xjgvfc jcv rbwfatlcu wbnfv lc tlr tfjga, gfmjiilcu ktja Lej Wljcusjc abiv tlw jybea Tjc Mflil ktb kjr eckfii lc atf fnfclcu jcv ifoa fjgis.

Yan Feili had always been in good health, how can he suddenly feel unwell? Beitang Ao thought about it for a moment but was concerned about Yan Feili, so he entered the Bamboo Garden.

Unexpectedly, he heard a groan, walked into the bedroom, and saw Yan Feili lying on the bed with his legs wide open, being held down by Hua Xiangyan and Qiu Yeyuan. 

Anyone who saw the scene at that time would think of filthy places. Beitang Ao was no exception.

It was just that he was shocked by Qiu Yeyuan’s words before he could scold this capable subordinate for doing such a shameful thing!