10

Chapter 10

WARNING: There may be some mature elements in this chapter. The readers’ discretion is advised.

***** 

Yan Feili stood on the edge of the river, watching Liu Qi’s passenger ship drift away.

The boat carried away not only his childhood friend but also the dreams and pursuits of the first half of his life.

“Xiao Yan!” Liu Qi ignored the other people on the boat and shouted at Yan Feili on the shore, standing on the side of the boat, “If one day you seek peace in the rivers and lakes, please remember to come to me!”

Yan Feili smiled and waved at him but felt his eyes moistened. 

Liu Qi already had tears in his eyes and only saw the distant shore where Yan Feili waved his hand with a look on his face as if he was smiling.

When Yan Feili saw the silver ring on the young man’s left ear, he knew who the young man was. The flying dragon was the highest symbol of the Four Heavenly Gates. The golden color was Dongfang Xi of the East Gate. The blue one was Nangong Yan of the South Gate. The red color was Ximen Yue of the West Gate. And the white color was Beitang Ao of the North Gate.

Yan Feili joined the North Gate with the 3000 brothers who had stayed voluntarily and followed him. Because of him, Tianmen broke the rule of never accepting outsiders.

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

The people of the Four Heavenly Gate, except for the old divisions of the past, had always been recruited through the division of the branches. They underwent strict selection and training to formally enter.

Tjc Mflil cba bcis ojlifv ab ecvfgub atf rfa geifr yea jirb ygbeuta atgff atberjcv eclar.

Cr rbbc jr tf fcafgfv, tf kjr cjwfv j qfgrbcji ufcfgji ys Dflajcu Cb. Llr bglulcji agbbqr kfgf cba ygbxfc eq, jcv tf kjr ralii lc mtjguf bo atfw. Tjc Mflil vlvc’a xcbk ktja xlcv bo vlraegyjcmfr jcv vlrqeafr atfrf atlcur tjv mjerfv lc Kljcwfc. Coafgkjgv, tf kjr jirb regqglrfv atja Dflajcu Cb tjv ygbxfc rb wjcs geifr obg tlw. Dea lc tlr tfjga, atfgf kjr jirb j tlca bo pbs.

Since then, he had been with Beitang Ao for eight years, following his birth to death. On the rivers and lakes or the battlefield or even in the complex and unpredictable and rapidly changing court, he stood silently behind Beitang Ao, being the dimmest but most determined star around the Ming Kingdom.

He watched Beitang Ao and followed him step by step to this day, gradually grasping power and creating a world of his own. He never arrogantly thought that there was a point of his credit. He knew that those were obtained by Beitang Ao’s wisdom and strength which was himself included! From the first meeting, he knew that what he contained for Beitang Ao was not only the respect and admiration that a subordinate should have toward a master but also a feeling of obsession that shouldn’t exist and should not be allowed in the world. 

In the years following Beitang Ao, this feeling not only failed to be restrained but became more and more profound. Although Yan Feili was deeply tortured by this feeling, he never regretted it.

So when Beitang Ao was intoxicated by the special love potion in the Demon Forest, Yan Feili could not watch Beitang endure the pain of the aphrodisiac.

That day, they encircled and suppressed the Demon Sect. Yan Feili was the only one who followed Beitang Ao into the dense Demon Forest. It was also Yan Feili who accidentally caught in the enemy trap by mistake, and Beitang Ao threw the Jianglong whip in time to bring him out. However, Beitang Ao was sneak attacked by the demons behind Yan Feili.

This conspiracy of an attack was not poisonous but the most powerful aphrodisiac in the world called Charm. The potency of this drug required that the affected person vent immediately, otherwise, not only will he lose his humane ability but also lose his power. 

In the Demon Forest, the fog was dense and the sun was not visible. There were no women or the shadows of other people. Where can Beitang Ao find women to vent?

The leader of the Demon Sect was seriously injured and knew that he could not escape Beitang Ao, so he risked his survival and infected Beitang Ao with Charm. Before dying, he laughed and mockingly said to them, “This aphrodisiac has no antidote except for venting! I can’t imagine that the Beitang Sect Master will not only become a useless person in the future but also inhumane for life. What a pity! What a pity, indeed!”

Yan Feili was furious and sent the leader of the Demon Sect to the afterlife with his sword.

Beitang Ao was already sitting cross-legged on the ground and meditating. After a while, Yan Feili asked anxiously while looking at Beitang Ao’s blushing and drunk face, “Sect Master, what are you doing now?” 

Beitang Ao opened his eyes. The black and white paint eyes were already covered with hideous bloodshot. He could not speak but motioned Yan Feili not to come near.

Because his white teeth sunken deep in his lower lip, the bloodstains from the bite were intense. Big beads of sweat dripped down his temples. Beitang Ao felt that it was very difficult for him to maintain a sober consciousness. The lust between his chest and abdomen was about to melt his body, and he could only work hard to sustain it.

He didn’t believe that even with his ability, he couldn’t beat the strongest aphrodisiac in the world.

Yan Feili paced back and forth helplessly, seeing that the Sect Master was in pain. The drops of blood falling from Beitang Ao’s beautiful and thin lips. The skirts of the white snow clothes were dyed red. They were gorgeous but also shocking. 

No! Such a noble and arrogant bright moon should not endure such torture! Yan Feili made up his mind to knock Beitang Ao’s out and take him away from this place. No matter what the result will be, it was better than just watching Beitang Ao suffer.

However, everything that happened next was completely unexpected, leaving Yan Feilli with a beautiful memory…

As soon as Yan Feili approached, Beitang Ao shot open his eyes. The bloodshot eyes were scary red and they locked the people in front of them like wild beasts staring at their prey. Before Yan Fei had time to realize that Beitang Ao’s situation was not right, he was pinned by Beitang Ao who held his body with one hand and ripped his clothes with the other.

“Sect Master…” Yan Feili was frightened by this sudden and rough behavior and opened his mouth in astonishment. Who knew that as soon as he called out two words, Beitang Ao’s lips covered his. 

What followed was a frenzied series of biting and sucking.

Yan Feili’s eyes were wide open, and his mind was dizzy as he looked at the handsome face up close. After being baptized by the thick tongue, Yan Feili’s lips were bruised, swollen, bitten, and oozing of blood.

It is unknown whether the blood was from his or Beitang Ao’s lip.

The smells of salty blood overflowed between the two of them.