62

Chapter 62

“Sect Master!?” Yan Feili’s blood faded and turned pale. The woman under him hurriedly pulled up the skirt, panicking.

“… It’s so late yet General Yan is in such good spirits!” Beitang Ao spoke with his usual expression but the icy color in his eyes was almost frosty and his tone was indescribably soft. 

Yan Feili stood up, his mind was in chaos, opened his mouth, but couldn’t say anything only his hands were clenched.

“Which girl had the fortune to lie on General Yan’s bed?”

The woman with her head bowed trembled when she heard Beitanf Ao. She threw herself on her knees before turning over and kneeling before Beitang Ao, “Sect Master, no. No, it’s not like that, y―you have a misunderstanding…”

“Misunderstanding?” Beitang Ao looked at Lan’er trembling and his voice became careless and undisciplined, “You two are together at midnight. A man and woman with their clothes lying on the bed in disorder. All of this and you said that I misunderstood?” 

“What did I misunderstand? Say it!” Beitang Ao shouted, and both of them were startled.

Lan’er had never seen such a terrifying Sect Master, her face was dark, her body weakened, she collapsed to the ground, shivering. Yan Feili fell on his knees and knelt beside her, “This matter is a misunderstanding, please calm down Sect Master!”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

When Beitang Ao saw that Yan Feili pleaded for this woman, a gust of rain blew in his heart! All kinds of emotions flashed, making his anger soar to the highest point. He used his backhand hard and hit Yan Feili’s face with a heavy blow that knocked him to the ground.

“Ah!” Lan’er exclaimed, rushing forward and trembling, “Sect Master, it is all this slave’s fault regarding the general’s affairs. The slave knows it is wrong, and the slave will never dare anymore.”

“Fuck! What are you? Do you deserve his bed? Get out immediately!”

Lan’er was scared and pale. She had always been in awe of the Yan Feili, and when she saw what she had done to him, her heart broke and she dared not stay anymore. She ran out of the door.

As soon as Lan’er left, Beitang Ao threw Yan Feili on the bed and shouted, “What the hell did you do!”

Yan Feili was dizzy and tinnitus by him, and a trace of blood dripped from his mouth. He didn’t answer the Sect Master’s questions, just stared at him, biting his lips and making no sound. 

“Yan. Fei. Li. I’ll ask again, what have you done?”

Yan Feili closed his eyes hard, took a deep breath, and opened it slowly, his voice muffled, “You don’t believe me?”

Beitang Ao shivered slightly but his hands were relaxed. He knew better than anyone what he meant for Yan Feili. Just thinking of what Lin Yanyan had mentioned to him made him very concerned. Today, he heard those generals saying that they would propose for Yan Feili and was already upset.

When he saw Yan Feili and a woman entangled on the bed, his heart seemed to be pulled by something, causing pain. A wave of unknown anger raged, wishing to choke that woman a thousand times and restrain Yan Feili. At this moment, he heard his despairing voice, and it became clear that he was jealous. 

Beitang Ao let go of Yan Feili, seeing his eyes with sadness, and his heart tightened, “I don’t believe you. Anyone who saw what I saw can’t doubt it.”

He noticed that Yan Feili’s left cheek was red and swollen and regretted his anger. The Sect Master stretched out his hand to touch but Yan Feili turned his face away.

“My hand was too heavy… Why did you intercede for that woman?”

“Not why… ” Yan Feili’s language was indifferent and his cheeks were numb. 

Beitang Ao said coldly, “Do you know that this woman has bad intentions towards you? If I didn’t come in in time, I don’t know what will happen next!”

Yan Feili gritted his teeth, “You still don’t believe me.”

“These are two different things! You don’t want to explain anything!?”

Yan Feili was silent. 

Beitang Ao stood up, his face covered with haze, and said, “I will find out about this.”

Then he threw his sleeves and left.

When he rushed out of the Bamboo Garden, a cold wind came and extinguished the flame of his anger. It was not that Beitang Ao didn’t know that this matter was weird. At first, he was jealous, but it was because Yan Feili refused to say anything. If Yan Feili wanted Beitang Ao to believe, he needed to say one sentence, and no matter how ridiculous Beitang Ao will let it go.

Beitang Ao was upset about Yan Feili’s dead silence, making him feel a sense of distrust ──It turns out that we don’t trust each other! In a relationship like ours, trust cannot be taken for granted.  

Oddly, he chuckled and a sweet smell rushed to his throat, and he swallowed it abruptly. Unknowingly, you are so important in my heart… Beitang Ao suppressed the inner breath that was scattered because of the fluctuating heart. He knew very well that his perfect Ming Kingdom’s Divine Art had finally cracked.

This kind of relationship shouldn’t exist originally. If it weren’t for Li’er, today we are still the same as before. This thought came to Beitang Ao’s mind.

*Ktlr mtjqafg kjr tjgv ab agjcrijaf kfii 🙁