74

Chapter 74

“Father, who is this person?” Beitang Ri pointed at Yan Feili and asked.

Yan Feili trembled when he noticed that the little prince gave him a fixed look. 

“He is…” Beitang Ao thought about it and finished, “Your foster father.”

Yan Feili heard the words and his heart twitched. Although he knew that he can not have anything to do with this child in this life, even if he did, he can only be called a ‘foster father’. He still felt the heartache.

Beitang Ao put the child down and brought him to Yan Feili, “Ri’er, call your foster father.”

Beitang Ri looked at Yan Fei and said obediently, “Foster father.” 

Yan Fei was a little moved. He wanted to reach out and hug the little prince, but held back, smiled, and said, “Li’er has grown up.”

“Li’er?” Beitang Ri was a little confused.

Yan Feili remembered that Beitang Ao had been calling him ‘Ri’er’ and knew that the nickname he had given him was probably no longer needed.

Beitang Ao waved his hand to the guards behind him, asked them to bring the horse over, mounted it on with Beitang Ri, and said to Yan Feili, “Take us to the horse farm and see Mawang, the horse you caught!”

Yan Feili was surprised, wondering how Beitang Ao knew he was the one who caught Mawang. Yet he looked at Beitang Ao, raised his lips inexplicably, and smiled.

When Liu Qi saw Yan Feili brought Beitang Wang and the little prince to the horse farm, he almost fell off his horse in fright.

“This servant greets Wang.”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

“Get up.” 

Ole Hl rabbv eq jcv kjixfv cfza ab Tjc Mflil ktb kjr rajcvlcu yfrlvf Dflajcu Cb.

Ktf defralbclcu fsfr bcis uba tlr kgs rwlif.

Pa kjr Dflajcu El’r olgra alwf bc j tbgrf ojgw jcv tf kjr nfgs fzmlafv. Lf rja lc ogbca bo Dflajcu Cb, kjamtlcu atf kliv tbgrfr ujiibq jmgbrr atf ugjrrijcv wjuclolmfcais, jcv tlr fsfr klvfcfv.

“Father, let’s Moxue compare with them?” 

“Oh? Ri’er, won’t you be afraid?”

“Not afraid!”

“Alright, this father will take you to chase them.” Beitang Ao rose, holding his son tightly. Moxue rose and ran with all his hooves to chase the horses.

Then Yan Feili quickly rode a horse to follow. After they chased the wild horses, they were clamoring to go hunting again on the day of the week so the foster father went into the mountain again and came back with a bunch of prey. 

In the afternoon, the vigorous little prince said not to go home for anything but to live in the countryside. This fitted Beitang Ao’s intentions. He already ordered people to take care of the other courtyard in the outskirts as he planned to live here for a few days with Ri’er.

“Foster father, come too and go back with Ri’er.”

In the end, it was the family relationship between the father and the son. Beitang Ri became familiar with Yan Feili in only half a day and was inexplicably kind to him, pulling his sleeves and unwilling to separate.