18

Chapter 18

When Yan Feili covered him with a silk quilt, he was already awake.

Earlier in the afternoon, Dongfang Xi held a letter of invitation to the battle, an altar of good amber, and swayed to the Meiyuan. Seeing that he was busy with the wedding, he had wanted to get together and pulled him to drink. 

Beitang Ao was never a drinker, but the invitation from his eldest brother cannot be rejected, so he had to stay with him.

After drinking for three rounds, Dongfang Xi asked, “Can you agree to let Yan Feili enter the battlefield please?”

“What?” Beitang was taken aback and put down the wine glass.

“So you don’t know? It looks like General Yan agreed before getting permission.” Dongfang Xi took out the folded letter and handed it to him, “See it for yourself.” 

Beitang Ao unfolded the letter and couldn’t help sinking his face. After the demise of the Jianjing and temporarily under the control of the Tianmen, there was no establishment of a new country. The affairs of the Nangong and Ximen were part of Jianjing.

Years ago, the Dian Kingdom in the southwest saw that the Jianjing had no one to swallow this piece of fat and for so many years they were a barbaric nation who ignored the affairs of the Central Plains, so they wanted to snatch Jianjing and integrate it under their land.

Naturally, such things that provoked the Tianmen should not be ignored and was just the flooding in the southern Yue Kingdom. A large number of people in southern Tianmen have been transferred. Dian was a great country with strong national strength, and it was difficult to deal with.

So Yan Feili took the initiative to go onto the battlefield. It was undoubtedly rainy in time because according to Beitang Ao’s temper, it was always good to only care about oneself. This was not the whole Four Heavens Gate business. Nangong and Ximen should worry about it.

Now that you have made your claim, do you still take me as the Sect Master to your heart! Beitang Ao was holding the folded letter, frowning and unhappy.

“How did General Yan do this?”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

Beitang Ao glanced at Dongfang Xi faintly without answering.

“P vbc’a mjgf jybea sbeg Rbgatfgc Xjaf,” Gbcuojcu Wl rjlv lc j ubbv wbbv, “Aera vbc’a rjs atja P vlvc’a gfwlcv sbe atja Dflajcu Vfma Zjrafg jcv tlr qfgrbcji wlilajgs mbwwjcvfg tjnf j ubbv gfijalbcrtlq jcv ufa jibcu kfii. Aera ilxf teryjcvr jcv klnfr ufcfgjiis mjc tjnf bnfgcluta ofevr, bcf vjs atf wbra agerafv qfgrbc klii yfagjs tlr wjrafg jcv la klii yf sbe ktb kbc’a yf jyif ab yfjg la.” 

Beitang Ao listened to what Dongfang Xi said, thinking of Ximen Yue’s affairs in the past few years, and he gave a warning. After thinking for a while, he shook his head and said, “Feili will not betray me.”

“I didn’t say that he betrayed you. General Yan has a stable temperament and is loyal to you. But now that he does this, there must be a reason.”

Dongfang Xi laughed. He was the most romantic person, always having fun in beautiful places, and had never seen anything worse.

A few years ago, he noticed Yan Feili’s feelings for Beitang Ao. He knew that Beitang Ao would not realize it while Yan Feili would have no intention to express it. He kept watching.