7

Chapter 7

Yan Feili heard the child’s cry in a haze, felt that someone wanted to take the child away, and woke up.

“Who is there? Put down the child!” Yan Feili quickly cast a trick on the person who was about to turn away from the bed. 

That person easily resolved his trick with one hand.

It was clear from the darkness that the man was dressed in white, glamorous as snow, and he was the North Gate, Beitang Ao.

“Sect Master!?” Yan Feili exclaimed.

Beitang Ao snorted and turned to leave. 

“Sect Master!” Yan Feili dared to challenge Beitang Ao, ignoring everything else and staggering over and kneeling, “Sect Master, where do you want to take the child?”

“This child can’t stay here… I want to take him away.”

“Take him away? Where do you want to take him?”

We’re sorry for MTLers or people who like using reading mode, but our translations keep getting stolen by aggregators so we’re going to bring back the copy protection. If you need to MTL please retype the gibberish parts.

“Gbc’a kbggs jybea la!”

“Vfma Zjrafg, qifjrf vbc’a ajxf atf mtliv jkjs. Ofjnf tlw klat wf…”

“Rb!”

“Vfma Zjrafg! Tbe xcbk atja atlr mtliv lr—”

“Vtea eq!” Dflajcu Cb rtbeafv, jcv tlr ojmf aegcfv qjif, “Ktlr mtliv mjc’a rajs tfgf! Jjc’a rajs ys sbeg rlvf! Ktlr mtliv rtbeivc’a fzlra!” 

“Rb! Vfma Zjrafg. Rb, qifjrf! Ktlr kjr jii ws ojeia. Po sbe kjca ab qeclrt jcsbcf, qifjrf qeclrt wf! Uifjrf vbc’a ajxf atlr mtliv jkjs!”

The child was crying endlessly, and the cries were unconvincing.

Beitang Ao recalled of the ‘incident’. He thought it would leave no trace after it passed, and then he could assume that nothing happened. Who knew that Yan Feili, this big man, would conceive and gave birth to this unexpected result?

If this matter were learned by others, it would be a great mockery. His generation as the North Gate Sect Master had an affair with a man who gave birth to his heir. If people learned of this matter, it won’t only be his shame but also the shame of the Beitang family. 

“No! Feili, don’t blame me. I can’t allow the child to be here!” Beitang Ao said coldly.

“No! Sect Master, please!” Yan Feili kept kowtowing to Beitang Ao, “This subordinate will not let others know about this. This subordinate will send the child away and will not let him appear in front of you. No one will know who the child’s father is. This subordinate will never tell anyone! Please let him go! Please leave him to me…”

No one will know? Beitang Ao sneered in his heart.

The plum blossom birthmark on the left chest of this child was the best proof of his identity. Needless to say, anyone who saw it will know who this child was. Therefore, he must never leave the child with Yan Feili. 

“Go away!” He forced his heart to shake off Yan Feili’s words. He hugged the child and left.

Yan Feili was desperate. Even though he knew Beitang Ao was invincible, he slapped Beitang Ap’s left shoulder with a palm and used his right hand to grab the child.

“How dare you do it to me!” Beitang Ao was furious. What he hated most in his life was that others disobeyed his orders.

Yan Feili’s offense worked when he hit Beitang Ao’s chest with a palm. But Beitang Ao took only five seconds of effort to be released from Yan Feili’s attack. 

Nevertheless, Yan Feili still didn’t give up the idea of ​​retaking the child and attacked again. He knew that he was not healed after giving birth, even when his body was normal, he may not be Beitang Ao’s opponent.

The child and Yan Feili moved into the dark inner room, but they were distracted and confused by Beitang Ao who threw them back on the bed.

“Yan Feili, you commit a crime today. I don’t care about you! You’d better forget about this child from now on and never mention him again!” After finishing coldly, Beitang Ao held the crying baby and left.

Yan Feili fell on the bed desperately, unable to speak, watching the Sect Master holding his child and leaving. 

His heart was anxious and painful, the suffocating energy that was stuck on his chest was thrust out. His throat was sweet and a mouthful of blood spurted out. His eyes went dark, and he passed out.

He woke up drowsily again when it was already the next morning. Qiu Yeyuan looked at him with a worried expression.

“General Yan, are you awake?” Qiu Yeyuan did not know martial arts. He was ordered to sleep when Beitang Ao entered the house last night. He didn’t know what happened afterward.

“What happened? Why did the child disappear?” Yan Feili sat up but was dizzy. 

“General Yan!” Qiu Yeyuan hurriedly supported him, “You have suffered an internal injury and your body is not healed. You need a good rest!”

No! He was going to find the child and didn’t hear Qiu Yeyuan’s words at all. Thinking of what happened last night, he pushed Qiu Yeyuan’s hand away with a pale face, staggered to his feet, and rushed out of the house without wearing a coat.