Chapter 1

Nakatingin ako sa mga mata ni Allen while his sweat glistened against the moonlight, I gasped as he continued to go deeper in me feeling each of the sensations he was giving. I shouldn't be responding to his seduction and even worse enjoy it, but I cannot seem to deny my body from anticipating more of what he can offer. The cold air went our way blowing my hair in the process, but I was unbothered by it, the heat of our bare bodies was enough to keep the feeling of warmth against the night chill while the sound of crashing waves echoed nearby suppressing our cries of pleasure.

The night progressed unexpectedly as I saw the remnants of what transpired. Nakalatag ang aming mga damit sa may buhangin while we lay on a rubber mat in an open area of Allen's private beach house.

I smiled realizing how all my plans came to reality, but a faint voice whispered in my ear that this was not just about my revenge anymore, I shoved it away not wanting to listen to these reasons, I should not get swayed by how this handsome devil is making me feel. I should be the one leading and seducing him, but my frail heart cannot stop beating when I am in his presence, enigmatic and alluring, but more than anything else Allen is a true gentleman anyone can dream of, if only things are different between us. A sad twitch registered my lips on how tragic this love story will be. Our doom is already written even before we have a chance to be together.

I was deep in my thoughts when he caught my lips I suddenly got reminded of our reality. I watched his muscles contract right in front of me and saw how strong of a man he was, his body showed years of discipline and I just wanted to run my hands all over his chest, kissing every bit of his fiber.

"You are beautiful Geraldine..." I heard him say.

You are equally beautiful too. I want to say.

Nakita ko ang mapupungay na mga mata nito and I kept on wondering who would not fall for this man?

I cleared my throat and painfully thought. I can't, not after what he did to my family. Allen Romualdez is an enemy, and he cannot be trusted, his charms are laced with poison and that would only bring me to my demise just like what he did to my father. I reminded myself once again for all those years I spent planning and infiltrating his circle just to gain his trust, I should remain focused on what was at stake no matter how much this handsome man made my heart flutter.

I smiled contemplating his words again. "You make me feel beautiful Allen..." I crafted my response after a while and touched his face gently in the process.

When suddenly, he gave me his boyish grin that caught me off guard, making me blush out of nowhere, why am I shy? I thought to myself.

Another cold wind went our way that made me suddenly intake some air.

"Are you cold?" he asked, showing concern. He then wraps my nakedness in his arms.

"We shall continue with this lovemaking to ignite more of this body heat. You need it more than anything else, surely this is an act of charity" his playfulness came into display again as he started to give me sweet kisses all over my flesh.

Napailing ako in response to his silliness. Kung bakit ko ito ginagawa out in public is beyond me, I was never bold but the character I am playing involves the thrill of sneaking around to get this man be onboard with all my plans making sure that I keep up with this whole charade until I execute my full revenge. I felt Allen's hands go around my waist guiding each thrust while he watched every bit of my expression. It was hypnotic that I stared back intently trying not to break our eye contact.

I acted coy trying to hide my feelings when suddenly he adjusted his hips lightly so that they hit the right spot, making me catch my breath.

"Ohhhh Allen" I uttered seductively; I didn't expect it to sound like that, but my real thoughts are slowly showing.