Chapter 7

I woke up from the massive pain in my head feeling much worse early that morning. Napaungol ako when I tried to open my eyes, but the glimmer of the sunlight was making me feel a hundred times miserable.

What happened?

I tried to open my eyes again slowly this time around and noticed the white curtain on the far-right side of the bed, I checked the unfamiliar ceiling and the space I was in, a sense of panic filled my chest and I immediately got up but quickly grimaced from the pain.

"Take this pill, you should feel better afterward." A voice echoed and I was forced to look at him with dread.

Allen was standing right in front of me handing me a glass of water and the tablet, but what is more shocking is the fact that he is only wearing his boxers giving me full access to his gorgeous body.

I gulped and that was when I noticed that I was only wearing my underwear too.

Where are my clothes? What happened? I wanted to ask but instead, I immediately grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me.

"Allen? What happened last night? Where are we?" I asked feeling more embarrassed than ever.

"Let's talk after you take this medicine" he handed me the tablet and the glass of water once again and without much thought I took the medicine and pushed it with water right after.

Allen then sat beside me looking more remorseful than ever.

Last night, I decided to book a hotel. It was not safe to drive back to the city, considering our state" he explained.

"Did we? Uhmmmm... did something happen between us?" I asked again.

"Well... that was my fault, I made us both drunk, I'm sorry. I might have made a terrible mistake last night, that was wrong of me." Anitong hindi parin mabigyang linaw ang nangyari sa nagdaang gabi.

I closed my eyes and tried to put the pieces together, trying to recall the events that took place. Napailing ako, unable to tap on my memory bank. This headache is killing me!

"No, I think this is my fault... I should have been more careful. This is truly unprofessional on my end. I apologize Allen." I uttered owning this mistake.

Would this mean I would get fired? This is undeniably terrible! Did I make love with my boss? How crazy is that? I tried to feel some parts of me to see if there were remnants that could help me remember if the deed had happened.

I felt suffocated by these thoughts and the realization that I mindlessly stood up, dropping the blanket completely in front of Allen and revealing my nakedness in the open once again not long after I heard his loud grunt.

I was about to walk away but he caught my arm and pulled me back to bed. I momentarily lost my balance and landed on the soft cushion, but Allen was quick to catch me, wrapping his arms around me, and closing our distance even more. I can smell his bodily scent and it took much effort not to love it.

I exhaled.

I looked into his eyes, and I saw his thinning self-control, his brown eyes were exploring each section of my face and eventually landed on my lips.

I gasped, anticipating his actions. He lowered his head further and for a moment I wanted this to happen as the memory of the night came flooding into my brain.

We kissed! Passionate and mind-blowing kiss! 

"Allen, what are you doing?" I asked softly, not resisting his torment.

"I don't know but I have the urge to kiss you right here, right now. AGAIN." And boy he did, he captured my lips slowly as his warm body pressed into mine. I felt his breathing in me adding to my boiling core.