Chapter 14

"Geraldine, okay ka lang?" Tanong ni Kyla sa akin ng damating ako sa opisina. "Narinig ko ang nangyari sa inyo ni Sir Louie. Hindi ka ba nasaktan?" Dagdag nito.

I looked at her and wondered if she was genuinely interested because she cared about what happened to me or if she just wanted to know first-hand the information so she could spread the gossip.

"Yes, okay lang ako Kyla, salamat sa pag-aalala mo" saad ko dito.

"Narinig mo ba? Si Mam Lien panay ang paninira sa iyo ang sinasabi niya na ikaw daw ang may pakana kaya nag-aaway ngayon si Sir Allen at Louie" anito.

Here comes the gossip. Typical Kyla.

"Walang katuturan ang paratang na iyan, hindi alam ni Lien ang buong pangyayari, hindi naman tama na ako agad ang may kasalanan" I tried to respond as calmly as possible. I know Kyla is just stirring the pot waiting for me to boil and do something for their entertainment. 

These people can't be trusted. 

Bago paman ito makasagot ay dali-dali na akong lumayo sa kinatatayuan nito, it would be a waste of my time if I dealt with her.

I was summoned directly to Allen's office before I could even settle myself on my desk, I entered his lair and I saw him roll his sleeves and was preoccupied with his work.

"Good morning, Allen..." pagbati ko dito. He stopped what he was doing and walked towards me at mabilis akong hinalikan sa labi, it had been a pattern already that I already anticipated what he'd do. I smiled at him.

"There will be a charity event that will happen tonight, Vivs is the one hosting it. I'd like you to accompany me." He stated.

"Why do you want me to be there, it's a family gathering" I tried to reason out.

"Not exclusively for the family at all... we will go there as representatives of our company and besides I need a date" he winked and went back to his desk.

"I hope you don't mind; I already picked a dress for you" dagdag nito.

"Where is it then?" I asked curiously.

"It's in my apartment, we will leave early today so we can freshen up and prepare. The event will start at 7 pm. I'll see you later" saad nito bago ako tuluyang umalis sa kanyang opisina.

The day went normally except for the fact that Allen wanted to leave exactly 3 PM, nauna na ito sa parking lot at hindi nagtagal ay binaybay na namin ang daan patungo sa condo nito.

When we arrived, I roamed my eyes around his apartment again, this was the second time I had visited his place, but I was still get mesmerized by his interior.

"We still have time, why don't we do naughty things first?" he said jokingly while pulling me into his arms. I was so surprised by his words that I stood there wide eye habang nakatingin kay Allen.

He laughed. "After everything we did, I am surprised that you still get surprised. You are adorable" he looked at me intently habang hinahawi nito ang aking buhok, his fingertips touched my cheek, it was soft and gentle and I instinctively closed my eyes. The next thing I know is his lips crashing into mine, his kisses intensify habang dali-dali nitong hinuhubad ang kanyang tie and sleeves, after a moment he was shirtless in front of me. He unbuttons my blouse enough to see my cleavage and he starts kissing it, he's not stripping me naked, and I got too excited doing this role-play with him. He caresses my legs and slowly rips my stocking off.

This is insane. 

"Remind me to buy you a new one," bulong nito said in between his rugged breath.