Chapter 12

Nakangiting pinagmamasdan ako ni Allen habang pataas-baba ang aking paghinga.

"How are you feeling now?" Tanong nito sa akin.

I pulled the bathrobe out and tried to cover myself, but Allen stopped my hands.

"You are mean." Bulong ko dito.

"What?" He smiled again. "Can I make love with you?" He asked this question again. I wonder why he usually verbalized that.

You are supposed to just do it Allen and not ask for it anymore.

He kissed me once again, soft little kisses on the lips and I felt the familiar warmth I was feeling earlier.

"You are beautiful Geraldine..." bulong nito.

I saw him unbutton his pants and remove his boxers, standing across the room stark naked.

I swallowed just watching his entire being in front of me, this man is something else. Good looks and is gifted if honest.

He pulled me up and we were now sitting on the bed staring at each other's eyes, he then kissed the side of my face while his arms were covering my entire frame. I felt so vulnerable with him, he conveys true masculinity and I like it.

He slowly pushes me back to bed and he is now on top of me, positioning himself for a much-anticipated entry. I can feel his length rubbing the hotness of my womanhood and I can't contain my fear and excitement to finally do this with him. The initial penetration brought a sudden pain in me as I felt myself slowly tearing apart, I closed my eyes tightly wanting to ease the discomfort, Allen kissed me again and somehow it helped subside the pain.

"You're too tight..." he whispered.

I am not sure if it's a good thing or bad but when I opened my eyes and saw the pleasure it's bringing to Allen, I realized the answer to my question.

He continued to move his hips and I started to feel different this time around, every whisper and touch he was making with me intensified my satisfaction that all I could do was moan and breathe loudly.

Allen changed his position, and he is now lying on my side, he has full access to my breast engulfing me with his arms, he then holds on to my waist like he is taking me from behind and my gasp gets louder and louder in each movement he shares with me. He pushed himself deeper and deeper and I could feel the throb in my stomach. 

"Geraldine..." I heard him call my name and that was enough to send me to the edge as I could feel him reaching the top fulfilling the act of this lovemaking and soon enough, I followed him afterwards.

Allen was panting and the sound that was evident during that time was our breathing.

"Let's get you wash up" anito na nakaalalay sa akin patungo sa banyo.

He opens the shower and when it reaches the desired temperature, Allen starts washing my back, he then turns me aside so I can face him. His eyes were on me, he continued to wash my chest and down my legs, kneeled in front of me, and I was stunned to see what he was doing, he concentrated the shower between my legs and suddenly, started kissing me in there. My breathing stops. I can feel his tongue teasing and licking making me weak from his advancements. I reached orgasm in a matter of minutes and Allen was smirking as he saw how my flesh got flushed from his torture.

He flips for a cold shower, and I asked him why. "I need to calm myself; I might take you in here again." He explained and right in the queue, I saw that he was all ready for another set of action. I laughed seeing his discomfort.

"Don't tease me Geraldine..." he threatened while his eyes were dark with lust and longing, he looked at me once again and the last thread of self-control was thrown out of the window for good, and with that, Allen claimed my body again, right in the middle of the cold shower against the rampaging heat of our bodies.