My First Two Soulmates (Part 2!!)

As you were taking both girls to the nurse's office, the Pink Haired one clings to your chest. 

Pink-Haired Girl: Well, with three people here, we need to do this to balance. 

Blonde: HEY! YOU'RE GETTING TOO CLOSE TO HIM! I'LL LOSE MY BALANCE! 

(Y/N): HEY! WHAT'S THE MEANING O- 

(Y/N): Is this a dream or something?! THESE GIRLS ARE LIKE CICADAS!! I HAVE TO BE THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE!! Uh, how about we just get to the nurse's office? At this rate, I feel like I'll turn into a girl

They just nodded. 

(Y/N): Anyway, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I'm a first year of Class 4. What about you two? 

Pinked-Haired Girl: I'm Hakari Hanazono, a first year of Class 4. 

Blonde: And I'm Karane Inda, first year of Class 4. 

As you wlkaed with Hakari and Karane, you three overheard some girls talking. 

Girl: Hey, did you hear about that love charm rumor in this school? They grow pink clovers out in the school's garden. If you confess to someone while giving them a four-leafed one, the confession will succeed! 

Girl 2: Sounds childish. 

Girl: Well, it's never failed. 

Hakari: HEY! I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING I HAVE TO DO! 

Karane: Yeah ... me too! 

They both take off. 

(Y/N): WAIT! Don't run when you're injured! 

Four hours later... 

You helped a teacher find one of his contact lenses. 

Teacher: Sorry about that; I didn't mean to cause you this much trouble in finding my contact lense. 

(Y/N): Hey, it never hurts to help someone in need. I just didn't expect it to take 4 hours. Anyway, see you later. 

Teacher: You get 100 million points on your school evaluation report!

You walk off thinking about Hakari and Karane. 

(Y/N): I wish I could have seen those two again. 

But you saw them outside looking for four leaf clovers. 

(Y/N): They've been searching for four leaf clovers for four hours? Are they serious? It's easy to tell why they're doing this. They want to give it to me. That's a lot of dedication. Hmm ... I better give them something as well! But we're not dating! So they might be creeped out by that! 

Karane: I figured as much, with a tremor like that going around, they're bound to be all gone by now. 

(Y/N): Hi Karane! You having trouble there?