The Food Fight Festival!

As if it were like clockwork, you brought Kurumi up to the roof to introduce her to the others. 

(Y/N): Due to how things have panned out, would you guys mind accepting Kurumi Haraga here as my newest girlfriend? 

Karane: We're used to this by now. What's her gimmick? We already have a mother and a mad scientist. 

(Y/N): She's a Big Eater. Kurumi here gets hungry easily, so she has a temper whenever she's starving. 

Kurumi: Listen up here. I don't plan on getting along with any of you, only with (Y/N)-Senpai. 

Karane: Oh, well, aren't you a cheeky one? 

Kusuri: Is she actually a scary person? 

Hahari: Ara ara, will this even work out? 

Hakari: We've had other members who started out rough with us, so I'm sure everything will work out. 

Nano: That is true, we may be fellow girlfriends, but getting involved with one another without any good reason is inefficient. 

Girls: NANO?! 

Karane: What do you mean by that? 

Hakari: Yeah, but about all of our time together? 

Kusuri: HOW CAN YOU JUST SAY THAT?! KUSURI THOUGHT WE WERE GOOD FRIENDS, YEP! 

Nano: What I mean is that I'm not spending time with all of you because I feel I have an obligation as (Y/N)'s girlfriend. I'm doing it because I like all of you guys. 

They soon became touched and hugged her! 

Hakari: NANO! THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU!!!

Kusuri: Kusuri is so happy! 

Hahari: OH NANO-CHAN!!!! 

Kurumi: Okay, what's up with them? 

(Y/N): Oh boy. This won't go down like it did with the others. I don't want to force them to mingle with each other. Some people arne't comfortable being around others let alone a crowd. But I'd feel bad if things stayed awkward between them. Hmmm ... this is going to take some effort. 

You then brought out your smartphone. 

(Y/N): Have you guys seen this yet? Look what's coming next Sunday! 

It was an advertisement for a Food Fight Festival! 

(Y/N): This Food Fight Festival, where the grand prize is not only the Prize Money but also a specially made Dessert from a 3-star Patissier! 

Kurumi: Specially Made Dessert?! 

Kusuri: Kusuri wants to eat that, Yep! 

(Y/N): It's got a team format of up to ten people per team, all males and adults are counted as two people, so all of us can do it together! 

Shizuka: "We have to enter!" 

Kurumi: Hmph! I can win that all on my own! I'll just participate separately! Hmmm ... I'm gonna end up starting a fight with them anyway. And it'd be a huge disadvantage to do this with people who can't eat a lot. 

(Y/N): Ugh, we have a better chance of winning if we work together, Kurumi. 

Haharhi: And it says here that "Children in middle school or below must be accompanied by a Guardian." 

Kurumi: Damn it. My parents have to work on Sunday. And I really want that special dessert. Okay, do you mind pretending to be my Mom so that I can sign up separately?