My First Two Soulmates (Part 3!!!)

You were still thinking about who to decide to choose as your girlfriend. The cute girly girl Hakari, or the Tsundere Tomboy, Karane. 

(Y/N): What do I do? How can I pick a soulmate? 

You then went to talk to the God of Love ... 

God of Love: They're your soulmates (Y/N). So they're all your ultimate love partner. When it's the best vs. the best, you an compare all you want, but it'd be futile. It is just impossible to choose. 

(Y/N): I knew it. Hey! What about the people who share! The same fate as me. Those who have met multiple soulmates at the same time? 

God of Love: You see, originally each human should only have one soulmate. But it just so happened that when you were born, a very important matter came up at the same time, and because of that, I made a huge mistake and added two extra digits to your soulmate count. 

(Y/N): 

In any case, what was the important matter that came up? 

God of Love: Oh, well, that Miyazaki Movie, The Castle in the Sky, was playing. 

(Y/N): YOU'RE A FUCKING GOD! WHY WOULD YOU WATCH A MIYAZAKI MOVIE DURING WORK!? 

God of Love: Now hear me out. This was my first time watching the move. And it was right at the part where they were debating on whether or not to chant "Balse." 

(Y/N): Ah, I see. If it was your first time watching the Balse scene, then it's und- NO IT'S NOT UNDERSTANDABLE YOU NIMROD!!! FUCK!! FUCKING FUCK!!! Why couldn't I have just met one girl?! Then I would have just had a happy life! 

God of Love: Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but there's more. 

(Y/N): 

God of Love: The thing is, for those who have met their soulmate, if they can't fall in love with each other and be happy. They'll die from various unfortunate events shortly afterwards. I've said this before, but for those with a soulmate, that alone makes them exceptionally fortunate. However, just because of this, their entire life's worth of "fortunate" is used up on that one thing. And if they let that good luck get away, naturally, the only thing left would be bad luck. 

(Y/N): Then that would mean if I went out with only one of them. 

God of Love: Yes. They would die. Sorry. 

(Y/N): 

Soon... 

(Y/N): UGH! I went to that shrine to get rid of my worries, but now I got a lot more to worry about. The one I don't date will die, so what do I do? Maybe I'll date Hakari and Karane at the same time, without letting either of them know about it! Yeah, maybe that'll work! 

You thought about it some more, and- 

(Y/N): First I'll say, "Sorry, I can't go out with either of you." Then I'll say, "I only said that because I didn't want to hurt the other person, but you're the one I want to go out with. But try not to let other people know so she doesn't find out." to each of them. Yeah, then I'll be able to go out with them both without being exposed, and I'll save them!