Master for a Day!

Mei had arrived at your house. 

(Y/N): Hey there! 

Mei: I'm here to pick you up (Y/N)-Sama. 

(Y/N): Good morning, Mei!

She took you out for a drive.

(Y/N): Hahari really has given me a golden opportunity. 

Flashback... 

Hahari: Hmmm ... confessing at the drop of a hat, right here? I know! Tomorrow, you shall act as his personal maid, all day!

End of Flashback... 

(Y/N): This is my chance to get closer to her! 

Mei: I have been informed that you would like to take a trip out to Japan. Where shall we go? 

(Y/N): Uh ... what kind of stuff do you like to do, Mei? Any hobbies? I'd like to go wherever we can enjoy what you like. 

Mei: I like Hahari-Sama. In that case, let's go to the Hanazono Mansion. 

(Y/N): NO! Aside from her! What else do you like? 

Mei: Hmmm ... well ... 

(Y/N): Yeah? 

Mei: If I may be so forward, I like you (Y/N)-Sama. Let's proceed to your house. 

(Y/N): ARE WE GOING ON A REAL ESTATE TOUR?! Look, is there anything else? 

Mei: My apologies; nothing else comes to mind. 

(Y/N): You don't have a favorite food, a favorite game, or a favorite place? 

Mei: No. My apologies. 

(Y/N): Don't worry, I got it! Let's go to Onibuzaki Park! This is the right time for the Cherry Blossoms to bloom! 

Soon... 

You both arrived at Onibuzaki Park, where the Cherry Blossoms were falling from the trees. 

(Y/N): Looks like it's about lunchtime. Let's get something to eat! What would you like Mei? 

Mei: I would like what you want to eat (Y/N)-Sama. 

(Y/N): She's just going to keep trying to entertain me, and me alone. Hmmm ... I want your cooking, Mei! 

Mei: Huh? 

(Y/N): She can't cook right now, so she won't be able to oblige me. This way, she'll have no choice but to compromise with what she wants to eat herself! 

Mei: I understand. 

(Y/N): I don't think you have. 

She begins to walk away. 

(Y/N): WAIT! I'm totally starving! I need something to eat in the next minute! 

Mei: Understood. 

(Y/N): NO! I- 

Forty Seconds Later... 

Mei makes you a Bento Box!