(Y/N) and Hahari's Fancy Date!

You were sitting in a suit, facing Hahari. Right now, she had asked for you to go with her to a fancy restaurant that she had saved a reservation for. 

Hahari: (Y/N)-Kun? Are you alright? 

(Y/N): Huh?! Yeah! Yeah! Of course! Have you had this reservation for a while? 

Hahari: I've been planning this ever since we started dating. By the way, I must say, you look very adorable in your suit. 

(Y/N): She's already started flirting. Say, how did Hakari take it when she found out you were taking me out? 

Hahari: Oh, don't worry, this is my beloved daughter we're talking about. Besides, I asked for Mei to keep her company. (Sigh) Now if only Karane-Chan were there too. 

(Y/N): Wait, if she is, would they- 

You began to think about Karane and Hakari making out. 

Hahari: Are you thinking about them kissing? OH MY GOD! THAT IS SO CUTE!!!! 

She tried to picture the same thing, and you were kind of smiling at the fact she had a cute face and was getting a nosebleed at the same time. 

(Y/N): Good thing I managed to recover between chapters, or everything would have been staring at us. 

Hahari: You okay (Y/N)-Kun? 

(Y/N): Super!

Just then, the waiter appeared, he had a very snooty French Accent. 

Waiter: Good evening. I will be your waiter tonight. Here is the drink menu. Let me start you off with some water. Do you prefer sparkling or still? 

Hahari: I would love sparkling water. 

(Y/N): And I- 

Waiter: Good. I'll be back soon. Take your time choosing an appetizer. I suggest the escargot. They go down smoothly. 

He then leaves. 

(Y/N): He completely ignored me! Uh, you know, snails aren't really my thing. Even if they were cooked with eggs. 

Hahari: That is true! I should have thought ahead! I'm sorry (Y/N)-Kun! I- 

(Y/N): NO! NO! It's fine. 

Hahari: Are you sure? We could try somewhere else if you don't m- WHAT AM I SAYING?! I want this night to be perfect for my (Y/N)-Kun! How could I not- 

(Y/N): Hahari, let's make the best of the night together. I promise you, I'm happy as long as you're happy. 

Hahari: Oh, (Y/N)-Kun! 

The waiter then returns. 

Waiter: Pardon moi, have you had a chance to look at ze menu? 

(Y/N): I think we should do dessert instead of apps. White Chocolate Souffle? Hmm ... Kurumi would love something like that. 

You began to keep talking about it. 

The whole time, the Waiter eyed Hahari. 

Waiter: You know Mademoiselle, we do have a special today, Tornado Bassani with dried fruit brioche, drenched in a delicate wine sauce- 

He then puts down a paper on the table. 

Waiter: And my number. 

(Y/N): And we have white chocolate, and it's called vanilla! Uh ... something going on? 

Hahari: Are you serious? 

Watier: But of course, Madam. I get off at 10:00, and then I can get you off at 10:30. 

(Y/N): Wait, what are- 

Hahari stood up. 

Hahari: Listen here. You can't make it past 10:05. I don't think you could even make it by 10:06. And- 

She glared at him. 

Hahari: We're still waiting on our water. So, if you value your job, you will cut the bullshit and, and get us our water. NOW! 

Waiter: Fine! Fine! You could have just said no. No need to be a bitch about it. 

(Y/N): What? 

You stood up and faced him. 

(Y/N): I'm going to give you 4 seconds to apologize to Hahari, NOW! 

Waiter: Or else what, Monsieur? Are you going t- AGH! 

You punched him in the face! 

(Y/N): APOLOGIZE TO HER NOW! OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT OF THE GOD DAMN RESTAURANT!!! 

Waiter: EEEK! I'M SO SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!! 

You then throw him some Yen. 

(Y/N): Here's your tip. 

Hahari: Oh, and you'll need this. 

She bends down to him and gives him a coupon. 

Waiter: B-But ... this is expired. 

Hahari: Just like you. 

Outside... 

You and Hahari sat on a bench. 

(Y/N): Hahari, I'm sorry about- 

She just pulled you into her breasts and kissed you deeply. 

Hahari: MY BRAVE LITTLE (Y/N)-KUN! STANDING UP FOR ME LIKE THAT! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! SO SEXY!!! 

After a few minutes... 

She let you catch her breath. 

(Y/N): Okay. I'm good. Look, how about we just go to your mansion and then we can have some tea and cake? 

Hahari: You know what? That's a good idea. 

And so... 

Mei: Here you go (Y/N)-Sama. 

(Y/N): Thank you very much, Mei. I- AGH! 

Hahari appeared in her pajamas and she sat right next to you. 

(Y/N): Uh ... did you- 

Hahari: I have to get comfortable. Is there something wrong? 

(Y/N): N-No! NO! OF COURSE NOT! Get it together! GET IT TOGETHER!! 

Hahari just bit into a cake and then fed it to you. 

Hahari: There. An indirect kiss, just for you! 

She had a very perverted look on her face. 

(Y/N): As mature and graceful she is. This is ... wow. I love you, Hahari! 

Hahari: And I love you too, my (Y/N)-Kun! 

Meanwhile... 

Hakari woke up to a weird feeling. 

Hakari: Why do I feel that Mother is doing something dirty with (Y/N)-Kun behind my back?