Resident Evil: Kisser!

You began to follow Kusuri as Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, and Nano pursued you chanting "Kiss," the whole time. 

Kusuri: First off, let's get away from those four kissing zombies, Yep! Unless we return to the Chem Lab, we'll never be able to make enough of the "Neutralization Drug" for all four of them, Nope! 

(Y/N): Author! Can you make this more impactful? 

Oh sure! Here! 

(Y/N): Okay, there has to be a way to stop those four in their tracks! Right? 

Kusuri: This should do! 

Kusuri pulled out a drug. 

Kusuri: This is the "If this gets Splashed on you, your Skin will Burn with Unimaginable Pain Drug," Yep!

(Y/N): ANYTHING BUT THAT! Our goul is to get them back to nor- 

???: WHO'S RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS?! 

You then saw the Vice-Principal! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! IT'S HER! 

Kusuri: MONSTER!!! 

She threw it onto her! 

Vice-Principal: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! 

(Y/N): KUSURI!! 

Kusuri: Kusuri got so scared that she accidentally splashed it on her. 

Vice-Principal: My makeup foundation's melting! It took me three hours to build up this mud wall! At this rate, people will be able to see what I truly look like! 

Kusuri: Kusuri's drugs can be blocked by some foundation? 

(Y/N): THAT'S WHAT SHOCKS YOU?! 

Vice-Principal: MUST FIX MY MAKEUP!! 

She then took off. 

(Y/N): Let's keep going! 

You both continued to run as you noticed Nano ordering the others to slit up! 

Hakari and Karane went one way, Nano went in another, and Shizuka kept going after you! 

(Y/N): I think she's saying, "A pincer attack would be most efficient." They're after us to kiss me. So I'm the only threat here. Kusuri! Let's split up! Go for the Chem Lap! 

Kusuri: Got it! Yep! 

Kusuri ran off as Shizuka came after you. 

(Y/N): I was right! Shizuka-Chan is only going after me! Heh! And she's not as fast as Hakari, Karane, and Nano! This works to my advantage! I should be able to escape the pincer move before they cut me off! 

And then Shizuka tripped over and fell down! 

(Y/N): SHIT! SHIZUKA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

You rushed over to her, being the loving boyfriend you were. 

(Y/N): Your forehead is all red! And- 

You saw the infirmary. 

(Y/N): I got you. 

You picked her up, and brought her in. 

Then you started to put a wet compress aginst your forehead and chanted "Pain Pain, Go Away."