The Tickle Game!

At school, you brought Shizuka up to the roof to properly introduce her to Hakari and Karane. 

(Y/N): Alright, Shizuka-Chan, these two here are Hakari and Karane. My first two loves. 

Hakari: Hi Shizuka! Nice to meet you. 

Karane: Y-Yeah. Nice to meet you. 

Hakari seemed more pleased to meet her, than Karane was. 

(Y/N): And Hakari and Karane, she's Shizuka-Chan. 

Shizuka: "It is a pleasure to meet you both as well." 

(Y/N): Now Shizuka-Chan speaks from the lines of her favorite book. On top of the entire script of Volume 2 of Circlet Love Story that I gave you this morning. I've also added our classmates' names in. Try it out. 

Shizuka: "It is my humble pleasure (Y/N)-Kun! Hakari-San! Karane-San! 

(Y/N): She's a cute bookworm who works as part of the Student Library Staff. And one of her charms would be her toes when she reads. They move in accordance with the flow of the scene she's reading. Kind of like a puppy wagging its tail, or more precisely she can't hide her feelings and I find that really endearing. 

Shizuka: E-Even, I didn't know I did something like that! 

(Y/N): Speaking of charms, Hakari has the habit of putting her finger in between her lips when she is thinking. And when she's completely absorbed in it, she'll nibble on her finger. I find it adorable that my heart skips beats!

Hakari: Do I really do something that scandalous?! 

(Y/N): And when Karane is happy, she acts embarrassed when she's praised that she twirls the tip of her pigtails with her finger. That gap between her usual Tsundere self and when she's being girly is adorable! 

Karane: I ACTUALLY DO THAT?! 

All three of your girlfriends blush hard. 

Girls: HE PAYS SO MUCH ATTENTION TO US! 

(Y/N): Also Hakari puckers her lips up a bit when she's kissing

(Y/N): Also Hakari puckers her lips up a bit when she's kissing. And Karane gets so frantic when she kisses that she actually forgets to breathe. Say Shizuka-Chan, are you interested in this stuff? 

Shizuka: "I must maintain my chastity until marriage! For it is the fate that God has cast upon us!"

(Y/N): Hey, I don't mind dating at your own pace. 

Later... 

You four start eating lunch together. 

Hakari: Here, have some sushi (Y/N)-Kun! 

Karane: (Y/N), eat some of my fried rice! 

Hakari: KARANE! LET ME GO FIRT!! 

Karane: NO I GO FIRST HAKARI!!!