Tsundere Lost!

(Y/N): Hi everyone! Do you know what these are? 

You brought out something shaped like a heart. 

Meme: Where did you buy those? 

Iku: There must have been a lot of blood, sweat, and tears to get! 

(Y/N): It's heart short-bread! You share this with someone you love to guarantee your happiness. Let's crack all 12 of them into 12 equal parts and share them! 

Karane: I-I'm not really all that interested in stupid stuff like that! 

With that, everyone was splitting up the short bread and sharing it with each other! Well, except for Karane. 

You then went up to her. 

(Y/N): Here you go, Karane, say "Ahh!"

Karane's heart begins to beat super fast! 

Then she ate it! 

Karane: That'll have to do if that's all you got on you! Why didn't I say Thank you? Why? (Y/N), the more I love you, the harder it is to say what I'm feeling. 

She then tries to feed you but jabs you in the eye! 

(Y/N): UH ... tasty. 

Nano: So, this is what "A feast for eyes," means. 

Karane: All the others are very open to him, and act all cute, but I- 

She looked at Meme teaching Shizuka sowing, Kurumi telling Hakari and Nano about a ramen shop, and other cuteness. 

Kusuri: Looks like Ill have to reveal my true form with my Negation Drug! 

Iku: Ah, that feeling of despair just after a win by the skin of your teeth! 

But then Kusuri noticed something. 

Kusuri: Huh? This is the Tundere Un-Maker Drug.

Karane: The what? 

Kusuri: Oh well. Come on Iku! Let's spar! 

Iku: YES! COME AT ME KUSURI-SAN!! 

Karane grabbed the drug, and at the same time, Iku threw Kusuri, sending her into Karane! 

Kusuri: Oops! Sorry, Karane! Please don't get mad, Yep! 

But then- 

Karane: Oh it's fine Kusuri-Chan! 

Kusuri: HUH?! OH NO! SHE DRANK THE TSUNDERE UNMAKER DRUG!! 

(Y/N): 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! 

Kusuri: Well, "Tsundere" is a pattern of human behavior in response to the stimulus from the outside world ... the electrical signals in the brain that trigger it are pulled out by the drug, roots and all, and dispersed outside of the body. So, it's a Tsundere Unmaker Drug, Yep! 

(Y/N): Karane, are you okay? 

Karane: Yes, I am (Y/N)-Kun! 

Hakari and Hahari: DID SHE JUST CALL (Y/N)-KUN, (Y/N)-KUN?! 

Hahari: SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!! KARANE-CHAN!!!

Hahari was taking pictures, but Hakari was very disturbed. 

Hakari: Is that even Karane? 

Kurumi: Uh ... this is weird. 

Karane: Um, Kusuri-Chan, I'm sorry. I should have asked for permission to drink that first.