Night at the Hanazono Mansion!

All six of your girlfriends were bathing in the big bath! 

Shizuka: "Truly expected of Hakari-San's house. The bathtub is as grand as the sea!"

Kusuri: This is a huge bath, but your boobs are too Ma'am! Yep! 

Hahari: Oh my. Well Hakari's are too! 

She pulled Hakari out of the water to show her boobs! 

Hakari: M-MOTHER!!! 

Kusuri: I know. But still, Nano's are pretty big despite having a thin body! 

Hahari: What do you mean by that Kusuri-Chan? 

Kusuri drinks one of her drugs going into her true form. 

Kusuri: Don't expect Kusuri to lose here! She just doesn't need them most of the time because they'd get in the way of her experiments! 

Shizuka: "Is this the place here? The site of the festival for the goddess's descent?! 

At that moment, Karane begins to change and march all the way to find you. 

Karnae: Those fat sacks are nothing more than a handicap in hand-to-hand fighting! Those will cost them their lives on the battlefield! 

She then burst in to find you. 

(Y/N): Oh, Karane, finished early, I see. 

Karane: Nah. This house's bath was a cinch to get through, that's it. 

(Y/N): Uh ... your stomach is showing. 

Karane: AGH!!! AND I WAS IN SUCH A RUSH!!! It's jut my belly. Why do you have to turn your head? 

Indeed you were looking away and blushing. 

Karane: Hang on a second! Don't tell me that glimpse of my belly made you remember what happened before. 

(Y/N): Uh .... 

Karane: I KNEW IT!! YOU DID KNOW YOU WERE PLANTING YOUR FACE ON MY BELLY!!! YOU PERVERT!! YOU WERE PLAYING DUMB!! 

(Y/N): What choice did I have?! I had to hug you tighter to adjust our position! I was afraid that we could have fallen! I didn't want you getting hurt! 

Karane: SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! DID YOU KNOW HOW EMBARRASSED I WAS?! THAT DOES IT! 

(Y/N): KARANE N- 

She pinned you down and began to rub her face on your belly. 

Karane: Embarrassing huh? 

(Y/N): Actually, her skin is very smooth. This is more rewarding than a punishment. 

Karane: Ah, (Y/N)'s belly. His abs! They're so hard! 

She then began to kiss your belly. 

(Y/N): Okay, this is getting a bit too-