Lie Detector Trial!

Hahari, a 29 year old woman who was 13 when her father of Hakari passed away, she experienced a forbidden impulse before. She became infatuated to the point that she became blind in everything, and her life had been tormented by this deep regret since. One could call thi fate.

Hahari: (Y/N)-KUN! PLEASE BE MY BOYFRIEND!!! GO OUT WITH ME!!!

Karane:

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! TO HER OWN DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH-

(Y/N): Well ... uh ...

Karane:

MIGHT I REMIND YOU, BAKA, THAT'S HAKARI'S FUCKING MOTHER! YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER! THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!

Hahari: Uh ... it's just a Mom Joke! Believe me! A Mom Joke! Ahem. Anyway, I can't accept the love between you and Hakari.

(Y/N): Say what you want, but I'm not giving up on her! I will bring her happiness!

Hahari: Very well then.

She snapped her fingers and a butler brought a chair with a face on it.

(Y/N): What's that?

Hahari: This is a lie detector chair that I specially ordered. It will catch even the tiniest little lies. This will tell whether you have defiled your sincerity or not. And if you have, I ask you to give up on Hakari.

You looked around to see the security cameras.

(Y/N): Wait a minute. How can I know for sure that we can trust that machine?

Hahari: You have a point. Karane, I would like you to take a seat.

Karane:

Hahari: But we wouldn't be able to prove its trustworthiness using people from our side, wouldn't we?

Karane: FINE! I-It's not like I'm doing this for (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Then that'd just make you someone who's willing to use a lie detector.

Hahari: Alright, answer the question, Karane. What is your cup size?

Karane:

Hahari: If it's not a question of obvious truth or lies, it would be meaningless.

Karane: OH COME ON! GIVE ME SOME CHOICES HERE!

Hahari: This isn't a game. Just answer it.

Karane: I'm a B size! But I'm borderlining C!

Lie Detector: