Night at the Hanazono Mansion (Part 2!!)

Hahari: I wonder which part of his body (Y/N)-Kun is washing right now! 

Hakari: It must be here and there, right, Mother? 

Karane: What are you two trying to peep on him for? You're both in the state of mating season. 

Kusuri then perked up. 

Kusuri: Actually, Kusuri's never seen a man's peepee before, Nope! Kusuri wants to see (Y/N)'s peepee, too! 

Karane felt her mind crack again. 

Karane: 

Nano: To prepare for the inevitable first night, analyzing the body of your partner is quite logical. 

Karane: 

Okay, you know what? I'm done! I'm going! Only because I don't want to get pissed off by all of you trying to one up me! 

Hakari: M-Mother, Karane just caved in the blink of an eye. We didn't even have the chance to say anything. 

Hahari: Agreed. Karane-Chan is so simple-minded it's scary. 

Hakari: Very well then! Let's move out ladies of (Y/N) Family!

But then Shizuka got in their way! 

Shizuka: "NOT SO FAST! You fools, do you not give a damn about how much you're going to disappoint (Y/N)-Kun?!" 

Nano: Shizuka. Theoretically speaking, as long as he never finds out, there will be no victims here. 

Shizuka: "B-But ... But ..." 

Hahari: (Sigh) For a girl as pure and untainted as Shizuka-Chan, there's no way we can let her carry this sin. 

Karane: So you're saying that the remaining ladies shouldn't be like that? Can we really say that this book isn't flying off the rails? 

Hahari then picked up Shizuka!

Hahari: Hakari, you know what to do! 

Hakari: I'm on it Mother. 

Hakari got out a blanket and rolled it as Hahari put Shizuka in! 

The poor girl was trapped. 

The other five girls left her there. 

With you... 

(Y/N): You know, when it comes to Hakari and Hahari. They might set up a camera to take photos of me. And then they would both charge in here with some kind of excuse like, "(Y/N)-Kun, we'll wash your back." Good thing I wrapped a towel around my waste. Im not letting any indecency occur. 

Yep, you were pretty much the King of Decency. 

So, the girls had Kusuri tied to a rope and began to reel her down. 

Kusuri: Hmm ... the steam is making everything all foggy! Kusuri can't see anything but rising steam, Nope! 

(Y/N): Someone th-