Papa (Y/N)!

Yes, it was true; Hahari Hanazono was known for having a stern personality combined with authority. Sometimes strict, sometimes kind, that's how she raised Hakari! However- 

Hahari: OH (Y/N)-Kun, Hakari, Girls! I made baby clothes for you! Please try them on! 

She's now a completely different person!

(Y/N): I don't know how that's going to work. But here goes! 

You attempt to put it on. 

Hahari: NO (Y/N)-KUN! YOU'RE GOING TO TEAR IT! Ahem, I heard that Kusuri-Chan has developed a "Become a Baby Drug." 

Kusuri: Kusuri prepared enough of the Neutralization Drug for all of us! It'll be a perfectly safe experiment, Yep! 

Karane: That's not a good thing to hear. 

Kusuri: Also, if you try to turn back to normal within one hour of taking the drug, it'll put too much stress on your body, and you'll die. So, let's avoid t- 

Karane: 

Kurumi: Yeah, that's way too risky. Besides, wearing those clothes? It's too embarrassing! 

Hahari: BUT I WANT TO PLAY MOMMY!! I WANNA PLAY MOMMY! I WANNA PLAY MOMMY! I WANNA PLAY MOMMY!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! 

Shizuka: "I think she's lost her words already." 

Nano: The probability of Hahari having some kind of psychological illness is very high. 

Hakari: OKAY! ENOUGH OF THIS! You're acting like a damn child in front of everyone here! Can't you consider my own feelings, Mother? 

Hahari: You're right, Hakari, I really should think about your feelings. I may be everyone's Mommy here, but I'm your Mommy above all else! 

Karane: She's not talking about jealousy here! 

(Y/N): (Sigh) Hakari, it's okay. 

Kusuri then spotted a kitty cat. 

Kusuri: KITTY! Fetch the drug! 

Shizuka: "Wait, what?" 

The drug then explodes, and you noticed and push Hakari out of the way! 

(Y/N): Hakari, are you okay? 

Hakari: Thank you (Y/N)-Kun, that was too close. 

(Y/N): Karane? Shizuka-San? Nano? Kusuri? Hahari? Kurumi? 

And then what you saw was adorableness incarnate.