Mei's Gift!

You were out going shopping with Mei because she wanted to do something special for Hahari! 

(Y/N): Are you sure about this, Mei? 

Mei: It is the best I can do for Hahari-Sama. But you did not need to come along. 

(Y/N): I'm just glad to be with you. 

She held onto your arm and kissed you on the cheek. 

Mei: Thank you (Y/N)-Sama. 

Both of you began to start picking out clothes, and while Mei was thinking of Hahari in them, you were just awwing at her adorable faces!

The whole time, you both just did this, even the store owner was touched by your faces. 

Later... 

Mei: There was simply too much that would have suited Hahari-Sama, I could not decide. What do you believe I should pick (Y/N)-Sama? 

(Y/N): Well, whatever you think is best. Obviously, the actual present itself is pretty important. But Mei, you've been trying your absolute hardest, all to pick out a gift for Hahari. That feeling, your thoughts, in other words, its the best gift she could ask for. So, don't dwell too much on your decision. There are no right or wrong answers. 

Mei: Then I will sell my organs! 

(Y/N): 

Mei: Didn't you say that there were no right or wrong- 

(Y/N): There are exceptions to everything.  Besides, what you chose, Mei, was to abdicate choosing entirely! The present can't choose itself. 

Mei: Hmmm ... There is one gift I had in mind that I could give to her. 

(Y/N): What is it? 

Mei: The problem is I'm unsure if I truly have the right to give it to her. 

(Y/N): I'll help however I can! 

At the Hanazono Mansion... 

Mei: Uh ... Hahari-Sama. 

Hahari: Yes, Mei? 

Mei: To demonstrate the depths of my gratitude, I have prepared a git for you. 

Hahari: Mei, you don't have to do that, just you being cute as ever is a gift enou- 

Mei: Here. 

You came out with a ribbon wrapped around you. 

Hahari stared, and then- 

Hahari: WAIT! IS THIS FOR REAL?! 

Mei: Yes. (Y/N)-Sama agreed to be your present for 1 whole hour. 

Hahari: YES!!!!! 

She began to remove her clothes, but- 

(Y/N): NO! HAHARI STOP! Look! 

You removed your pants to show- 

Hahari: YOU HAVE A CHASTITY BELT THAT LOOKS LIKE ASTRO BOY'S BRIEFS?! 

(Y/N): You can't touch here for the whole hour. 

Hahari: ARGH! SOMEBODY CALL DENJI! 

(Y/N): This series may be published by Shuiesha like Chainsaw Man, but you're no Makima. 

Hahari: Well then, I can just be your MommY! Come here and lick my boobies! 

(Y/N): Sorry, the instant that swelling occurs at my groin, countless needles will jut out and tear it to shreds. If you don't mind that, I'll do what you say. 

Hahari: NO! (Y/N)-KUN! I WOULD NEVER WANT THAT! Hmmm ... THEN LET'S CROSSDRESS YOU! 

(Y/N): OH GOD! 

1 whole hour later... 

Hahari was on the floor with a big nosebleed. 

Mei: HAHARI-SAMA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! 

Hahari sprung up. 

Hahari: I'm just fine. Thank you Mei. That was the best present you've ever given me! Up until now, due to you being my maid, ther's something I've never been able to ask of you. But now not as Master and her maid, but as my dearest friend, I must ask you. 

Mei: Yes? What is it? 

Hahari: Make out with me. 

Mei: If this is what you want. 

Hahari: YES YES YES YES YES YES! 

(Y/N): AWWW! 

Mei: Very well. 

The two begin to make out with each other, and well, both get nosebleeds just from doing it. 

Later... 

Mei: (Y/N)-Sama, I can't thank you enough. 

(Y/N): Oh I didn't do much. It was all on you picking out the fit that made her happy. 

Mei: Oh, I also got you this gift. 

She brought out a little action figure for you. 

(Y/N): OH MY GOD! THANK YOU! 

Mei: You say Closed Eyes are adorable, so I thought this would work. Thank you for making me happy, (Y/N)-Sama! 

(Y/N): I should be saying it. 

Mei: No it should be I. 

(Y/N): No me. 

Mei: No I. 

You both then laugh and well, you both go into a make-out session. 

Hahari saw this, and well- 

Hahari: This is so cute! 

She was recording it with a nosebleed.