To Recover a Tsundere!

As Karane cried, well- 

Karane's memories as a Tsundere begin to flood back into her mind. 

Karane: He doesn't want to see me throw myself away? Yes, I know I was rude and hard to get along with, but I still I- I- 

She broke down! 

Karane: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! 

She hugged you! 

(Y/N): K-Karane? 

Karane: (Y/N)-KUN! I WANT TO GO BACK TO WHO I WAS BEFORE! I WANT TO BE THE TSUNDERE THAT YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Later... 

Kusuri came out extremely tired! 

Kusuri: I ... I did it! Yep! The Tsundere Maker Drug! 

Shizuka: "That was fast." 

Nano: And (Y/N) and Karane had that entire moment. Well, that was highly efficient. 

Kurumi: NO IT WASN'T! ALL OF THAT SAD MOMENT WAS WASTED! AND THAT SONG TOO! DAMN!! 

Karane grabbed the drug. 

Karane: Here I go. 

She drank it all, and- 

Karane: What's going on?! 

Her body started to glow. 

Kusuri: Hey! The Tsundere Unmaker Drug is releasing electrical signals in the brain that trigger the Tsundere response from her body! In other words, that Tsundere Factor! It should be done now, Yep! 

Everyone looked and- 

Karane: THANKS FOR TURNING ME BACK INTO A TUSUNDERE, KUSURI-CHAN! 

Kusuri: WHAT THE HELL?! YOU'RE STILL! OH NO! THE TSUNDERE FACTOR MUST NOT BE THERE ANYMORE! THAT MEANS SHE CAN'T GO BACK!! 

(Y/N): BULLSHIT! 

Everyone turned to you. 

(Y/N): There has to be a way! We've done the freaking impossible throughout this story! We can do this! 

Karane: (Y/N)-Kun. 

Hahari: That being said, it's getting late. Everyone should go home. However I think Karane-Chan's parents would be concerned if they saw their daughter like that, they would be very concerned. 

Meme: Uh ... do you think you c-c-could do a Tsundere Act? 

Karane: Good idea Meme-Chan! Go ahead and compliment me! 

Meme: Uh ... you're nothing like me Karane-San. You're so confident ... and your words never f-f-falter. You're beautiful ... and your golden hair .. i-i-its so cool. And ... y-y-you... 

Karane: I-It's not like hearing that makes me happy or anything! HAHAHAHA! 

Mimimi: Hey, she did it. 

Meme even disappeared. 

Hakari: I'm sure she's always been exactly this easy. 

Hahari: Hmmm ... if you like maybe you could spend the night with us. You've done before, so I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind.