Freedom Time!

(Y/N): Alright, due to how things turned out, would you girls mind accepting Ms. Naddy as my newest girlfriend?

Karane: HER?! YOU GOT HER?!

Naddy: YEEHAW! I ain't never seen a group of people like you so free! The sheer freedom of y'all choosing to enter into this here polygamous relationship, why I ain't never seen nothin' like it! It's like y'all wrote the book of love!

Her words were impressive to Mimimi, who just nodded.

Kurumi: Should we really praise that?

Naddy: That said, it's a darn shame seein' such a free group all trussed up in identical school uniforms! The 'Murrican way of expressin' your love is with your whole body, just like what I do. If y'all could dress up as free as can be, I'd love to see that, ya hear?!

Hahari: OH HOW FUN! In that case, I'll go ahead and order any kind of clothes you'd all like!

With that in mind, you all went to work in expressing yourselves.

Nano: I have it down.

She drew a normal-looking outfit, shirt, and skirt.

Naddy: Alright, Nano Girl! Show me what freedom y- AGH! SCRAP THIS JUNK!

Kurumi: Why would you put it like that?!

(Y/N): Everyone says they like me dressed like this.

Mei: I received this very maid uniform from Hahari-Sama.

Meme: These clothes are for helping me hide as much as possible.

Naddy: HELL NAW! Ya can't call anythin' like that freedom! Y'all gotta reach deep in your heart of hearts for yer own freedom, ya hear?!

Through all the drawings, she began to keep saying "Scrap this Junk!"

Iku: She's so strict on everyone but herself!

Hell, during the whole thing, Chiyo dropped her glasses.

Chiyo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I DON'T GET IT!!

Shizuka: Milady, your glasses!"

It lasted all night...

Naddy managed to give the okay for them though.

Though Hakari said that it feels like they have a new teacher than a new girlfriend.

The next day...

Hahari: Their hear!

Hahari and Mei carried an entire bag of new clothes!

Karane: That was fast!

Hahari: My didn't you know? THe power of capital is enough to make any ridiculous demand a trivial matter.

Hakari: She looks like she did during her debut as an antagonist.

Nano: It is hard to argue her development since has been a major improvement.

Hahari: LET US GET GOING! MOMMY WILL UNDRESS YOU AL!

You and Naddy just looked away.

Later...

Mei: I shall go first.