Let the Shadow Game Begin!

On the roof, Yamame had brought a pot full of vegetables. 

Yamame: I got a ton of vegetables today too! Aye, feel free to grab as many as you'd like! 

Kurumi: There's so many! 

Hahari: Hey! I have an idea! Why don't we have a Hot Pot Party at the Mansion tonight? Since it's Friday, we can make it into a sleepover! 

Hakari: That sounds like fun, Mother! But how about we make it a Blind Potluck challenge? 

Naddy: HOOWHEE! Now that's some ultimate freedom cookin' alright! 

Shizuka: "I've heard tell of this challenge, but never attempted it myself." 

Kurumi: That's basically playing with our food! NO WAY! 

Kusuri: But it sounds so fun, Yep! 

Hakari: L-Let's say the ingredients have to be good enough that everyone wants to eat them. 

Hahari: We can get the personal chef to prepare the Hot Pot. 

Kurumi: Okay then, that works. 

That night... 

At the Hanazono Mansion, you and the girls were all together in your pajamas and Hahari ordered that the Lie Detector come in for the ingredients. 

Hakari: The ingredient I brought would be categorically recognized as "food" by literally anybody. 

Lie Detector: 

Nano: Adding these supplements to your routine is by far the most efficient way of getting your daily nutrients. 

Lie Detector: 

Karane: Well, that's a new voice. And you've got a real Spartan Diet, Nano. 

Iku: Protein isn't scary! It's your friend! 

Lie Detector: 

Nano: Fortunately, I brought a different ingredient as a spare. 

Iku: Me too. 

Everyone submitted their ingredients, and the Chef prepared a delicious hotpot! 

This "Shadow Game" is about to kick off. 

(Y/N): What is this? Yugi-Oh?

Chiyo: Looks like I'm first! 

She got out some- 

Chiyo: UDON?! THAT SHOULD BE SAVED FOR LAST! 

Kurumi: I brought that. I figured the Hot Pot would never end if I never ate the Udon. 

Hahari: So you would eat it forever? 

Chiyo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! NOW THE ORDER IS ALL SCREWED UP!!! 

She then got an idea and removed her glasses and ate it! 

Chiyo: YUMMY! 

Kusuri: You're acting like we must ration off every bite, Yep!