Shizuka the Bookworm (Part 2!!)

You returned to the library to find Shizuka near a computer. 

(Y/N): Hi Shizuka! There's something I want to talk to you about. When will you be off duty? 

She brought out her book and pointed at the words. 

(Y/N): "There are no guests here today. Let's here what you have to say." Great! Today, I'd like to repay you for letting me borrow your book. Do you have your phone on you, Shizuka? There's an App I'd like for you to install. 

She brings out her phone. 

(Y/N): Great! Once it's installed, copy the manuscript data that's saved on this SD card. 

She did what you asked, and then- 

(Y/N): Now highlight a specific area. 

Once she did- 

Voice: "I am Kamacle, the Knight who protects the Princess of this fair land!" 

(Y/N): It's a text to speech app, and it'll read out words that were previously typed in, in an electronic voice. 

Shizuka: He actually took the time to type and copy the entire volume into he smartphone by hand?! 

(Y/N): Your way of speaking forced you and the person you talk to to look at the book. And because of that, neither of you could hold a conversation while maintaining eye contact. But, with this, you'll be able to- 

Shizuka: "Look into each other's eyes." 

(Y/N): Yep! Of course, getting you to speak with your mouth would have been the best option, but I'm not you, so there's no way I'd ever know how difficult something like that would be for you, Shizuka. I may not be able to say something like, "Do your best and start speaking!" But, if this is able to help you have an easier time communicating with others, even if only slightly, that'd be great! 

(Y/N): Give it a shot! Say anything you want. 

Shizuka highlighted the text, and- 

Shizuka: "I love you." 

(Y/N): HUH?

Shizuka started to weep. 

Shizuka: "Sorry, please do not worry about this

Shizuka: "Sorry, please do not worry about this. I'm not asking for a response either, for I know that you are betrothed to someone. At the very least I wanted to know how you feel." 

(Y/N): (Sigh) Shizuka, don't worry, I love you too. 

She wept more and hugged you! 

And then you both kissed. 

With that... 

You met up with Hakari and Karane. 

(Y/N): And that is why I hope you can accept Shizuka Yoshimoto as my third girlfriend! 

Karane: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND YOU SIMPLETON?! ARE YOU DELUSIONAL?! 

Hakari: (Y/N)-Kun. 

Karane: Hakari, are you okay?! 

Hakari: Don't you see it Karane? Even though he fell in love with another girl, he doesn't want to break up with us! HE'S SO KIND! 

Karane: 

(Y/N): Now, hold your horses! It's not like I've transferred the feelings I have for both of you over to Shizuka-Chan here. It's ... how do I say it. It's not like I'm dividing up petroleum I got from one of my oil fields. It's more like meeting Shizuka-Chan is discovering another oil field. 

Karane: How does that even work? 

(Y/N): Look, there's nothing I could have done. No matter how much I try to explain it. And I won't say something like "Just completely accept all these weird circumstances." My feelings for you two and Shizuka-Chan is not going to change. Rather, I'm going to show how much I care about you three through action and not words. Okay? From now on, if you guys feel like I'm not living up to the promise, then I'll commit seppuku. 

Karane: WHAT?! NO! NOT THAT!!! 

(Y/N): This must be done. Anyone who would dare to hurt those that are precious to them are nothing but scum of this world. There is no value in letting them live. I've already ordered a dagger off of Amazon. 

Karane: OKAY! OKAY! I understand!! 

3 Soulmates acquired ... 97 remain...