Hahari Wants to be Spoiled!

You went to Hahari's office to talk to her. 

Hahari: (Y/N)-Kun, why are you here? 

(Y/N): I was mediating a quarrel with Hakari and then I tripped into her chest. She was concerned but then Karane became more concerned with knocking me around. Please don't tell anyone about this. 

Hahari: Ara ara, that sounds quite harrowing. Though, I'm a little jealous of that. Please why don't you take a short rest on the sofa over there? 

(Y/N): Thank you so much. 

Hahari saw her chance. 

Hahari: Of course! (Y/N)-Kun, you may as well- 

She made you rest your head on her lap. 

(Y/N): Huh? 

Hahari: There there. 

She was patting your head. 

(Y/N): HAHARI!!! 

Hahari: IT's alright, (Y/N)-Kun. Just like now, you're always working your absolute hardest to take care of all of us. It's fine to be indulged every so often. 

(Y/N): Hahari. 

Hahari: Come here (Y/N)-Kun! 

You both hugged each other. 

Hahari: Good boy! Thank you for everything (Y/N)-Kun! Good boys like you deserve breast time! 

She removed her shirt to expose her breasts, which were still in a bra! 

(Y/N): HUH?! 

Hahari: It's alright. This is just a little reward. A reward for those who enjoy this book enough to keep reading on. Everybody knows how hard you've worked. 

(Y/N): Well, when you put it like that. I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF ANYMORE! 

You begin groping her breasts, and she gets a wild orgasm! 

In actuality... 

You all were up on the roof, and Hahari was resting her head on your lap while you were petting her. 

Not only that, but Kusuri was shoving her face into Hahari's breasts and calling her Mommy. 

(Y/N): Hmm ... I wonder what they're dreaming about. 

Karane: I bet I can guess. 

Hakari just facepalmed herself. 

Hakari: God damn it Mother.