Ban on Kissing!

Chiyo was walking up to the roof. She had found out about the kissing at school between you and your girlfriends. 

Chiyo: School is a place of learning, to think people would even kiss here. Whatever happened to propriety?! Oh, it's fine! I mean (Y/N)-San wouldn't sink that low! Hi e- 

She then saw you making out with all of your girlfriends a lot! 

Yep! 

Chiyo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! CHIYO STRIKE!!!

She rammed through all of you guys, sending everyone flying like bowling pins! 

Days later... 

Chiyo declared a ban on kissing at school. 

All of your girlfriends were struggling with it. 

Hell, Hakari had that on her mind all of the time. 

Nano was literally solving equations by writing the word kiss too! 

Nano: My mind is so scattered; how could I have made these miscalculations? 

Karane: That's putting it lightly. 

Nano then tried solving pi, but- 

Nano: 3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3.3... 

Shizuka: "NANO-SAN!" 

Karane: All this because of kissing. 

Mei on the other hand was so distracted with serving Hahari tea, that she poured it on her boobs. 

Hahari: Mei, these are I-Cups. Not Tea Cups. 

Mei: I CAN'T TAKE IT! 

She tried to slit her wrists. 

Hahari: NO!! 

She slapped the letter opener out of her hands. 

Hahari: I know you want to kiss (Y/N)-Kun. Me too. I haven't been thinking about anything else since then! Maybe I should go to the hospital. 

???: Hey. 

Kurumi appeared. 

Kurumi: You need to go to the hospital, like me. 

She had a big nosebleed. 

Mimimi looked in the mirror a lot and was sad. 

Mimimi: This is so disappointing. 

Kusuri on the other hand made a MKaes You Feel Like You're Kissing (Y/N) Drug. 

Iku was in pain too.