A Day at the Water Park!

You introudced Nano to Hakari, Karane, and Shizuka. 

(Y/N): So, due to how things panned out, I would like you wonderful ladies to accept Nano Eiai as my fourth girlfriend. 

Karane: This isn't the first time we've been through this, so I'm not surprised. 

Hakari: As long as you don't break up with me, I can think of no greater happiness! 

Shizuka: "As a fellow warrior who joined in late myself, I don't have any objections." 

(Y/N): Thank you! If I can't make you all happy, then I swear I'll commit seppuku. 

Nano: Actually, people don't die from seppuku that quickly. It would be more efficient to ingest poison. 

Karane: WHY ARE YOU BOTH BEING SO MACABRE?! 

Hakari: Forget about that for now. I want to know about that amusement park date you had with her! I've always wanted to do something like that! 

Karane: And my schedule is pretty open these days! If you asked me, then I might have gone with you! 

Shizuka: "A lover's banquet. It is a Shangri-La that even I have dreamt about!" 

Nano: I want to go. We should go. 

Karane: YOU WENT THERE YESTERDAY! 

Nano: That was before (Y/N), and I started dating. Technically we haven't gone as lovers. 

(Y/N): Okay! Then why don't we all go somewhere on our next off day? We can go to the movies, we can sing some karaoke, we can go to another amusement park. 

Hakari: Time to go for the kill! How about this? 

She showed a Water Park! 

(Y/N): Sounds good! 

After school... 

Karane arrived at a place called Peach & Beach. 

Karane: Stupid Hakari, she's suggesting to go to an indoor water park out of the blue. I don't have any swimsuits good enough for a date like that! I've never gone to a pool with a guy before until now! And cute swimsuits don't suit me in the first place. 

She starts looking around and sees one that interests her. 

Karane: Something as cute as this doesn't suit me at all. But, I know (Y/N) will compliment me. He's my boyfriend after all. 

Soon... 

You arrived at the waterpark and waited for the girls. 

(Y/N): It may be because this opened recently, but there are a lot of people here. 

???: Oh (Y/N)-Kun! 

Hakari, Shizuka, and Nano showed up.