The Food Fight Festival (Part 3!!!)

(Y/N): I'm sorry Kurumi. I really wanted all of us to fight in the finals. 

Kurumi: I never even planned on relying on any of you. 

Host: For our final round, we have ramen! Since the points are doubled, there's no telling who will win it all! Now then, let the final round of the Food Fight Festival, BEGIN! 

Kurumi went for it against Takeko and the Girl Gorilla! 

Both Kurumi and Takeko were going all at it!

In the midst of all this, and the Gorilla Alliance's strategy begins to backfire! The boss herself is on her own. 

Gorilla Alliance: Sorry Boss, we're at our limit. 

Girl Gorilla: Dont' be sorry. I should be taking you all for going along with dumbass plan! For the sake of all of you, I'll show you all the willpower of the Gorilla Alliance, UHO!!! 

Gorilla Alliance: BOSS!! WE LOVE YOU!! 

Karane: That is so beautiful! 

Host: You know any of the members can jump in for any of the rounds as long as it's within the time limit. You're free to participate! 

They then join in, however, they soon end up having to be taken to the hospital! 

Girl Gorilla; Thank you for everything Yuu-Kun, Uho. 

Yuu-Kun: NO! DON'T SAY THAT! D- 

Doctor: Don't worry, she'll live. 

Now it was all or nothing! Kurumi against Takeko! 

Takeko: I'll take seconds. 

They were at their tenth bowls, and they had the same expressions! 

Takeko: My expression will never change. I haven't even eaten one bowl! 

There's a simple reason for that. The skin covering half of Takeko's face and throat is comprised of a specialized makeup made of papier mace. Beneath that hides a huge hose and a tank! 

Whenever she pus food in her mouth, she pretends to chew it before puking it out into the house. 

God of Love: CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! That's on the same level of Zorori! 

The bowls keep stacking more and more, but then Kurumi begins to stop moving. 

Takeko: It's reckless for you to participate in every single round. That is unless you're me. You just kept on eating and eating without taking a moment to rest. It was all meaningless. 

Kurumi: She's right. All of them ate way more than what I first thought. (Y/N)-Senpai was right. I should have let them help me with the rounds that they could handle. I should have placed my trust in them. This whole time, I ate for no reason. All of them were right by my site eating in order to win. If I just didn't do all that, then I could have been able to eat more bowls! 

And then you and the girls stepped up! 

(Y/N) Family: MORE PLEASE!!! 

Kurumi: (Y/N)-Senpai?! 

(Y/N): Just like the Gorilla Boss did with her men, leave it to us! 

Kurumi: But ... But I ... I don't deserve this! I said some really nasty things to all of you. I don't belong he- 

Karane: Don't even finish that sentence! I don't care what you have to say! 

Hakari: You're still our companion and we made it this far together! 

Shizuka: "It's because you're right by my side, that even I was able to fight and not feel helpless." 

Nano: I felt like rushing to your aid. There's no helping in it. 

Hahari: THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MOTHER!! 

Kusuri: Kusuri couldn't have said it better herself, Yep! 

(Y/N): Kurumi, you've been fighting together with everyone this whole time. This is the Power of Love. 

Kurumi: Those things don't do anything for big eaters like me. Normally I would brush that aside without a second thought, But now, I know those words are far from being empty! BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU! I HAVE TO KEEP GOING!! 

As all of you begin to eat as fast as you can, Takeko speeds it up, only for her hose to stick out! 

She begins to freak out! 

Her tank had been completely filled up! 

Takeko: NO! I CAN DO THIS! I STILL HAVE MY OWN STOMACH! I WILL WIN!! 

Host: We're almost done with the final round! But- 

You and your girlfriends collapsed on the ground with full stomachs! 

However, Kurumi was still going! 

Kurumi: I'm not giving up! I know I wouldn't be able to hold it in, even if it kills me, BUT I'LL WIN WITH EVERYONE!! 

(Y/N): Kurumi. I got this. 

Kurumi: (Y/N)-SENPAI!! 

(Y/N): You can eat whatever you want after! 

She feeds you and- 

Host: TIME'S UP! 

You swallowed and- 

Takeko: BLEGH!! 

Takeko vomited her ramen! 

Host: (Y/N) (L/N) has finished his bowl! 

Takeko: HOW?! 

Host: (Y/N) FAMILY WINS THE FOOD FIGHT FESTIVAL!!! 

(Y/N): Simple, I'd never throw up food that my girlfriend fed me. 

You guys were then given gelato! 

Girls: SO GOOD!!! 

You all were enjoying this tasty treat! 

Kurumi: Uh ... everyone. 

Girls: Yeah? 

Kurumi: I'm really sorry for being so nasty. 

Karane: You're this polite all of a sudden? Gross. 

Hakari: What Karane means is "Don't be embarrassed, just be yourself." 

Kurumi: What? 

Karane: Don't do that again. 

Nano: I wasns't exactly that friendly here either. 

Kusuri: Hey, how are you able to eat so much? 

Shizuka: "You have the stomach of Bahamut!" 

They then began to feed her some gelato! 

And Kurumi? She had a fun time with the others! 

Later... 

You found Kurumi outside. 

(Y/N): Kurumi are you okay? 

Kurumi: I just want to say thanks to you for inviting me to that tournament. I think I've gotten closer to all of you. By the way, you said that you'd let me eat anything, right? 

(Y/N): Yeah. What do y- 

She stood on her tippy toes, and then kissed you on the lips! 

Kurumi: That was the tastiest thing I've ever had. 

(Y/N): AWWWWW!!!