Coach (Y/N)'s Hot and Loving Training!

Again, you went to the rooftop to introduce a new girlfriend to your current girlfriends. 

(Y/N): Due to how things panned out. Would you ladies mind accepting Iku Sutou as my newest girlfriend? 

Karane: Seriously?! It's only been two chapters since we got Mei. 

Nano: A peculiar pace is not exactly new for this series. 

Iku bowed to everyone. 

Iku: Hello everyone! I'm Iku Sutou, a First Year and In Class 3. I'm very pleased to meet all of you! 

Karane: She's introducing herself like she's joining a club! 

Iku: If it would please you, each girlfriend with seniority is free to paddle me with a bat. 

Karane: 

Hakari: If you let Karane do that to you, your bottom would be wholly obliterated. 

(Y/N): Right, I should explain. Iku is a baseball club member with a very stoic work ethic. She enjoys experiencing pain, so yeah, bear that in mind. 

Karane: 

Iku: No, I want to be paddled, I feel kind of inferior here. I'd thought this when I saw Nano-San in the hallway, but- There's nobody here but beautiful women and cute girls. I really doubt I'd be able to fit in. I mean, I'd hardly call myself ladylike.

(Y/N): NO! Your tomboyish charm is a breath of fresh air!!! 

The girls themselves were blushing and seemed humored by what she said! 

Mei: Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you Iku-Sama. 

Shizuka: "Do you have a favorite book?" 

Kurumi: What kind of food do you like to eat? 

Hahari: What color are your panties? 

Kusuri: I could give you a paddling, Yep! 

And with that, Kusuri spanked Iku with her bat! 

Nano: Eccentric types do tend to fit in here quite well. 

(Y/N): As I figured, Iku will have no trouble gelling with the others as long as she opens up to them. Anyway, there's something I'd like to discuss. What would you all say to play some baseball? 

Mei perked up and gained dog ears and a tail. 

Mei: I understand, (Y/N)-Sama. 

You facepalmed yourself. 

(Y/N): No, that wasn't an order. 

Hakari: Baseball? 

(Y/N): The thing is, as things are, if the girls' baseball club loses next weekend's practice game, the club will be disbanded. 

Karane: But if disbandment is the problem ... can't we just get the Chairwoman to do something about it? 

She glared at Hahari. 

Hahari: Don't act like I'm some irresponsible woman who simply throws money around to get her way! 

Hakari: EXCUSE ME, MOTHER?!