The Baseball Game!

You guys kept up the baseball practice, and well, everyone was showing improvement! 

This included you cheering the girls through various baseball swings and trying to make sure that the ones with the weakest throws improve and show better accuracy! 

The whole while, you were just cheering them on wearing that loincloth. 

(Y/N): Plus, with this song playing, it really pushes you to improve through your training! 

And soon enough, the day of the game came. 

(Y/N): OKAY! This is the day that all of our efforts pay off! We're going to win this! 

Hakari, Karane, Shizuka, Nano, Kusuri, and Iku were all for it! 

Too bad that Hahari, Kurumi, and Mei couldn't participate, but they would be improving. 

(Y/N): Alright, so, we have Hakari, Karane, Shizuka-Chan, Nano, Kusuri, and three girls that I've asked to help out. 

Flashback... 

You talked to three ladies known as the "Sure-Thing Sisters," and they were willing to help! 

End of Flashback... 

(Y/N): Well, we should b- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

Iku: What's wrong? 

(Y/N): They got a cold! ALL THREE OF THEM!!! 

Nearby an old lady on staff nearby was talking to her team. 

Old Lady: Don't slack off now. 

The rival players, known as Team Jurassic High, were nearby. 

Old Lady: If you all win, we'll head to Yakiniku on the way home

Team Jurassic: FIGHT TO THE DEATH!! 

(Y/N): Uh, excuse me, Ma'am. 

Old Lady: Yes? 

(Y/N): well, it happens that some of our team members aren't feeling too well, so we don't have enough players. I have these three from our highschool who wanted to cheer us on, so, would it be fine if they were swapped in? 

Hahari, Kurumi, and Mei were already dressed up in their baseball uniforms. 

(Y/N): I mean, neither of us will be able to practice if we can't play the game to begin with. 

Old Lady: Hmmmmmm .... Hmmmmmm .... It's fine. 

(Y/N): THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Jurassic High went up to bat first, and next is you, Ohananomitsu University Associate Senior High! Yes, that's the name of your high school.