Trapped in the Photo Booth!

You brought all of your lovely girlfriends to a photo booth and had managed to cram them all in! Hell, Kusuri was in her real form! 

And just like that, the photo was taken! 

Photo Booth: SHOOTING IS ALL DONE. FEEL FREE TO USE THE DOODLE PEN TO DRAW ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS. 

Iku: Now, this was a fun date! 

Meme: I ... agree. Getting food, t-talking at the soft drink bar, and now .. using a photo booth at the arcade. 

Mimimi: It is sinful for a sticker to copy my beautiful visage, naturally! 

(Y/N): I agree, it was amazing! Thank you girls! 

But as you guys tried to leave- 

(Y/N): Uh ... 

Hakari: We're not getting out are we? 

Karane: Oh shit. 

Everyone: HELP! WE'RE TRAPPED IN THE PHOTO BOOTH! THIS IS LIKE SOME RIPOFF OF A WEIRD AL SONG!!! 

Kusuri: We had to force ourselves to fit in all at once, and now there's no space to move even by a millimeter, Yep! 

Kurumi: ARGH! YOU HAD TO GO AND SAY, " I WANNA TAKE A PIC LIKE THIS, YEP!" YOUR GETTING BIGGER HAS TO BE WHAT GOT US INTO THIS! 

Naddy: I ... I declare. I want some freedom with my french fries, please. 

Karane had bumped right into Hakari. 

Karane: OUT OF THE WAY! 

Hakari: HEY! YOU STARTED IT! 

Hahari: Oh come now. I mean we're all here. Huddled ... together. It ... It ... (singing) London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. 

Naddy: Oh gimmie a break, pardner. 

(Y/N: It actually smells nice to be squeezed in together like this- ARGH! FOCUS! 

Iku: We're all jammed together. THE PAIN! THE ECSTACY!! OOOOH!!! 

Kurumi was then shoved right into Meme's breasts! 

Kurumi: It's so squishy, like ... m-mochi. 

Her stomach started to grumble. 

Karane: EEEK! 

Karane felt a hand stroke her ass. 

Karane: WHO JUST GROPED ME?! WHO'S THE FUCKER WHO JUST DID THAT?! I- AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I KNEW IT! 

Hahari had a big ass nosebleed. 

Hahari: Nope. Not me. 

Karane: LIAR! YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING AS FAST AS NIAGRA FALLS!! 

Meme: Uh .. s-s-s-s-orry. I-I was ... just trying to s-s-stretch my arm out, and- 

Karane: Oh, that's fine then. 

Hahari: OH COME ON! 

Kurumi then felt something touch her butt. 

Kurumi: Uh ... Meme-Senpai. You got me. 

Meme: That wasn't me. 

Hahari just smiled innocently. 

Hahari: What? 

Kurumi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU FORGET ABOUT THIS!! 

Everyone kept desperately trying to move, but to no avail, and Iku was just getting so wet.