~Chapter 14~

I got a puppy, readers! He's 8 weeks old and his name is Boomer. He's a mix of German Shepard and Pitbull...brindle colored! :-D

Hope you like the chapter!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!!!

~MS~

~~~

I had been so blind for so long. Thinking things couldn't happen, but then they would, thinking everything would turn out to be bad or good. Almost always things never seemed to go my way, except for tonight. It had to.

It was my birthday, after all....

~~~

"Riley!" Bee's cheerful voice made me groan.

"Go away!" I pulled the covers of my bed over my head.

We had found an apartment to stay safely in while the Autobots searched for something....something they wouldn't tell me about.

"But," his voice was nearby now, "it's your 20th birthday."

"I don't care..it's just a date," I grumbled.

"Stop this attitude!" Bee's holoform hands touched my ticklish sides and I shifted quickly to the other side of the bed.

"Stop!"

"Nope!"

Bee managed to tickle me some more, me laughing like a freak.

"B-ee...stop! ST-OP! Ahahahaha!" I giggled. "I can't...breathe!"

His hands pinned mine to the sides of my head as Bee straddled me and stopped tickling me. "Okay fine, I'll stop."

Glaring up at him, I shook my head. "Are you done now?"

"No," Bee murmured and then started leaning closer to my face. "It can't be a birthday without a present." His hand left my right arm for a moment.

I gasped in fear as the cake hit my face. Bee laughed and I saw the flash of a camera.

"Happy Birthday!"

"You son of a bitch," I growled, wiping the cake off my face. "I'm going to kill you."

"Good luck with that," Bee kissed my cheek then got off my bed, leaving me to clean up. He stopped at the door and smiled, licking his lips. "Man, I did good with that. That tastes good!"

"Fuck you!" I snapped playfully and Bee left, laughing.

After taking a shower and cleaning up the cake, I got dressed into light blue skinny jeans, a white spaghetti strap tank top with a red-orange plaid shirt, and brown flats. I curled my hair, just as I knew Bee liked it, and then put on a light bit of make-up.

"Good thing you got ready to go," Bee was making my favorite breakfast downstairs-French toast with watermelon and fried eggs.

"Why?"

"Because we're going somewhere special," Bee smiled.

"Please tell me," I begged, sitting at the bar and leaning forwards.

"No," Bee leaned close and smirked.

"You're such a jerk," I whined and turned away, getting up.

"Wa-What? No I'm not!"

"First you don't let me sleep in, you smash cake in my face, and then you don't tell me where we're going to go!"

"That's the thing about birthdays," Bee came up and held both my hands in his, "you suffer and get what you want."