~Chapter 21~

Okay, I might have stretched the update for longer than any of us have hoped, but this is pretty long and I've been thinking of how to write it for a while.

WARNING: CONTAINS WHATEVER YOU CALL INTIMACY (Lemons, limes, smut, etc.)! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I'M WARNING EVERYONE NOW!

Thank you all for the reads! You all are so amazing! I love you! Keep sharing and enjoy reading!

~MS~

~~~

It was going into March.

Things had changed majorly since my break-out. The Autobots had started training me for their plans. I'd learned more about their history too, more than any movie or book could say. Now I just awaited the go to finish whatever we had started. Some part of me felt Cybertronian, but I know that's crazy talk.

"To attack an enemy from above," Crosshairs drew me away from my flashbacks of the last four months, "you must aim specifically for the inside of their shoulder. It will bring them down to a kneel and give you a chance to slide down, creating the supreme opportunity of victory."

"Don't let me hurt you," I whispered down to Bee and he shrugged, waving his hand cockily.

"I got this, Sugar," his recordings played.

"Cocky son of a-"

"Go, Riley!" Crosshairs yelled up to me.

Jumping from the platform, I landed right where a pressure point could be on an Autobot. Bee, as hard as he tried not to, went down to his knees. A groan escaped him as I jumped off his lowered shoulder and fell onto my back, aiming the weapon in my hands up at him. With a squeeze of the trigger, a large paintball splattered onto Bee's helm.

"Well done, Riley," Crosshairs congratulated.

I looked up into Bumblebee's bright blue optics and smiled. "How ya feelin' Bee? Little sore in the shoulders?"

"You're going to pay," his recordings snapped back and he rubbed his inner shoulder tenderly while trying to rub off the blue paint.

"Uh-huh," I started pushing to get up. "I'm so scared now."

A gentle force came from behind me and I realized Bee had helped me up, his helm tilting to the side only slightly. I smiled again and turned to face Crosshairs. Lennox had joined him and stood looking at me carefully.

"What now?" I asked.

"You are to go do whatever you want," Lennox answered. "Training is done for the day."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. "Okay."

"Great!" a recording sounded.

Without a chance to do anything else, Bumblebee grabbed me and shoved me into his chest, tucking me in as he transformed into his alternative mode. I let out an alarmed scream and hit the dashboard with my hand.

"God dammit Bee!"

"I told you that you'd pay!" Bee spoke through the radio, which had improved drastically over the months.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, gripping anything I could as Bee starting spinning in circles.

Wherever we had driven to, I hoped no one was in the way of getting hit. I felt the recent lunch coming up my stomach. Squeezing my eyes shut tight, I let out a small scream.

"Let me out, Bee! You win, you win! Please!" I really felt like puking and tried to open the locked door.

Suddenly Bee stopped spinning and I fell out of the car, barfing nearby. Wiping my mouth, I coughed twice and fell to my knees away from my sickness.