~Chapter 1~

My pencil continued to shade in the gray part of the drawing I had zoned out on. Not only was I not paying attention to Mr. Davis-my social studies teacher-but also the drawing. I was thinking about Cybertronians again. They never seemed to be distant from my mind anyways.

"Riley!" Mr. Davis stood in front of me.

I looked up sheepishly and let out a, "heh heh....yes Mr. Davis?"

"Can I speak to you after class?"

"Uhhh....sure I guess," I muttered and started to cover up my drawing, but Mr. Davis had already taken it and gone off to his desk.

Shit.....your in for it now, Riley. How could you be so stupid zoning out like that? That drawing....YOU don't even know what it is for sure. I thought to myself.

When the bell rang, everyone went off to lunch, except for me. I shuffled over to Mr. Davis who was looking at the well drawn picture carefully.

"So you believe in them too huh?" Mr. Davis questioned, looking up through his black framed glasses.

"Cybertronians? Yes. Do you?" I looked down.

"Are you kidding me?" Mr. Davis' yell made me cringe. Lowering his voice, he nodded. "Ever since the very first Transformers movie! Now that Age of Extinction is out, I'm really thinking their true."

Here I was with a teacher of mine that I never would have thought believed in the same thing I did. But maybe we were both crazy, dumb fans of Transformers and the whole idea of Cyberteonians. Maybe our minds were playing with us and we wanted it to be true, but it wasn't. I mean...talking robots who are as tall as an oak tree? Come on. But they AREN'T robots. I know inside that they have souls like ours- sparks.

What was was I saying....I needed to get my head out of the clouds.

They weren't real.

As I peered over the edge of the paper to see what I had drawn almost blindly, I let out an internal gasp.

It looked exactly like Optimus Prime.

~~~

First official chapter is done. I'm sorry it took a while, I have two other stories I've been working on too. And you can't forget about school. That's important too. 😑

I'll try to have another chapter up sooner. It will be waaay longer too.

~MS~