~Chapter 24~

I felt like my heart was going to burst. Not of joy or happiness, but of exhaustion. My legs seemed to think otherwise and continued to carry me quickly over pieces of rock and shattered glass.

"Where are you?" I screamed out.

Nothing was letting me get away from the ginormous beast chasing after me. I tripped over a newer blockade and rolled painfully to the ground. The beast grabbed me and pulled me to his face. I noticed it was mixed between a lot of the faces I'd seen already: the Autobots and some of their enemies.

"Riley!" a loud boom made my ears ring and the Decepticon's face was lit up by the shot out of Crosshairs' rifle.

I felt the grip of the Decepticon loosen, allowing my body to slide through the bottom and fall towards the jagged ground. The scream that escaped my lips wasn't quiet and I cringed to myself.

"Hold on!" a loud recording played out and I felt myself hit something very hard.

A painful groan escaped my lips and I rolled over onto my back. Squinting and covering my eyes with the back of my hand, I noticed Bumblebee gazing down worriedly at me.

"I'm okay," I coughed and rolled back over in his servo.

"You're coughing out blood," Bee pointed out, his recordings extremely broken up.

Bee knelt down, set me on the ground and then transformed. His holoform appeared a few moments later, clutching my hands. I wiped my mouth on my suit and looked away from his bright blue gaze.

"Are you okay?" Bee cocked his head and stroked my hair.

"I'm f-fine," I swallowed a painful cough, feeling the burn of blood.

The war around us was in the middle of it's entire time. Many Decepticons had been killed and luckily we were surviving just fine. The only loss so far had been Ratchet, which had taken place two days ago; at least, I think it was two days ago.

"Hailey," a taunting voice made my eyes narrow in defense.

"Lockdown," I hissed, turning to face the large enemy I'd called my brother.

Bee tensed from next to me, his gaze traveling back to his alt form. I squeezed his hand in agreement and watched as he disappeared. Lockdown raised a canon to me as he did so.

"You don't want to do that," Lockdown taunted. "I'll blast her into pieces."

"You wouldn't," I hissed.

"Oh really?" Lockdown looked to me, hissing.

"I'm your sister that you've been trying to keep safe this entire time. I highly doubt you would have the spark to kill me," I challenged.

"Don't take me for granted, sister," Lockdown growled.

"I might just be," I paused, swallowing, "brother."

In the short time I'd distracted Lockdown, Optimus had made his way to us. The large clash he made with Lockdown as they tumbled to the ground made me cringe. Bee had transformed, scooping me up as he started taking off.

"Towards the others!" I called out to Bee and he nodded in approval.

Optimus and Lockdown continued to tumble around, fighting each other roughly. I made Bee set me down once we reached the secret entrance to our hideout on Cybertron. Bee began opening the door.

"You're weak, Prime," Lockdown's growl caught my attention.

Looking back, I noticed Lockdown had Optimus pinned to the ground. He held a sharp weapon towards Optimus' chest. My eyes widened when I realized that once the weapon stabbed Optimus' spark, he would die.