~Chapter 8~

Picture is Optimus. :)

I'm so sorry it's been a while! I've been busy and stuff has been going on in life that's personal and hard. :/

You people that kept telling me to update were getting annoying (in a good way XD) so here you go!

Hope you enjoy!

And thanks for 1K! :D

~MS~

~~~

 "Riley Lawson," the Autobot in front of me knelt down, "I am Optimus Prime."

Nodding slowly, I felt my jaw gaped in awe-or maybe it was amazement. The Autobot in front of me was one of the most legendary warriors out there. That and he was taller than the other Autobots, so it was also jaw-dropping.

"Optimus," I dipped my head, breathing slowly.

"I assume you already know our story from where we come from," Optimus blinked his eyes-or optics.

"Y-yes," I nodded. "Brett-I mean Bee- told me it. The movies were so close. How did they get all of it?"

"Humans are smart," Optimus seemed to declare. "Our story got to you through your ancestors, who saw a group of Cybertronians. It was long ago, but stories were still passed on, each one changing with time."

"But if the story changed, how is it still so close to the real one?"

"That's something neither Human or Cybertronian knows."

"How long have you been here? On Earth?"

Optimus thought a moment before replying. "Since the first movie Humans made of us."

"Have you had any other human contact besides me?"

"No," Optimus glanced to where Bumblebee was behind me. "We've been waiting a long time for you, Riley."

"What do you mean?"

"Long ago, Cybertronians interpreted that a human of brown and blue would be the hero that saved our race. There have been many humans with your same features. But none of them, from which we observed, had the same bright spirit as you. Riley, we think you are the hero."

"That's impossible," I shook my head. "I'm nothing but a weak human."

"Wrong," Drift broke into the conversation from behind me, "you are something much, much more."

"This is the only time I'll agree with you," Hound shoved Drift and then looked at me. "But it's true."

"Brown and blue?" I turned back towards Optimus who was standing now.

"Hair and eyes," Optimus blinked.

As if I had to be sure my hair was brown, I looked down and grabbed a strand. I knew my eyes were blue and I also knew that the Autobots were right. I was the hero.

"Luke will freak when he hears this!" I muttered.

"Who?" Crosshairs questioned.

"Luke," I raised an eyebrow when most of the Autobots around me gasped. "He's my older brother."

"We know who he is!" Hound snapped.

Optimus moved his hand, motioning Hound to knock it off and then he bent close to me. "Don't go near your brother."

"Why?" I whined. "What do you have against him?"

"He's bad news," Bumblebee said through his radio recordings.