~Chapter 7~

"You are real," I breathed.

"Course we are!" a voice that sounded like Hound spoke. "But we ain't nothing like what those movies think of us."

"Brett?" I asked turning around to look for the blonde haired man.

"I'm right here sugar," I turned back to look up into the eyes of Bumblebee.

"B-Brett," I stammered, tripping over my own feet. "Wait...Bee...Bumble-

I hit the ground with a thud. 

"Don't hurt yourself," a deep voice seemed to command and a strong human pulled me up from behind.

Turning, I saw a black haired, hazel eyed, man. "W-who are you?"

"Ironhide," the man said gruffly.

"Wait," I breathed, turning around to face the others. "Who's all here?"

"Well," the voice of Ratchet caught my attention, "do you want to guess?"

"Ratchet, Bee, Ironhide, Sideswipe," I paused. "Or maybe that's Jazz?"

"Sideswipe," Ratchet corrected. "Jazz was lost in a battle not too long ago."

Breathing slowly, I continued to look around at the Autobots. "Hound, Crosshairs, Drift, and," I paused, "I think that's it. Wait....where's Optimus Prime?"

"He'll be here soon," Ironhide walked past me. "He ran into some...Decepticons."

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I jumped. Turning, I smiled when I saw Brett.

"Story time?" Crosshairs rubbed his fingers, digit-things, together.

Ratchet glanced at me by Brett and slowly nodded.

"Ah yeah!" Sideswipe quickly sat down in his human-holoform-form.

The six Autobots sat around in a circle. Bee stayed in his human-holoform-state too and led me to a bench at the edge of the circle. Drift started a story of a past on Cybertron. Most of the details seemed the same from the Transformers movies. How had the directors and writers known all this?

"Riley?" Sideswipe pulled me from my thoughts.

"Yes?" shook my head.

"You seem to be questioning? What is it you question?"

"Well," I paused, feeling a slight nervousness when everyone turned their attention on me. "I'm still surprised honestly, that you are really real. I guess I'm just questioning multiple things."

"Go on," Ratchet pressed.

"We have time," Hound nodded.

Sighing, I held my knees with my hands. "How did the movie makers of Transformers know all the information about you? It seems so real. Did one of them know you?" 

Bumblebee chuckled quietly next to me. "They really just guessed. We've watched all the movies."

"Some things weren't right at all, but others are right on," Crosshairs agreed.

"So did Sentinel really betray you? Have you had an human contact like in the movies? Would Optimus or any of you ever harm a human like they say?" I felt like my questions were starting to get annoying, but I only saw amusement in the Autobot eyes around me.

"No," Ironhide snorted. "Sentinel hasn't shown himself at all, or yet. Human contact has been minimal. Any human we see either goes crazy or ends up dying."

"So that's going to happen to me?"

"Course not," Hound blinked.

"We have never and will never harm humans," Ratchet continued on with my questions.

"Why do you suddenly show interest in me?"

"You seem very," Ratchet paused, "special. Prime wanted you to meet us as soon as possible."

"You've been watching me?" That explained the weird feeling I had felt after getting my Camaro- well Bumblebee.

Nodding, Ratchet leaned back against his car form. "We saw your drawing."

"Which one?" I muttered.

"All of them," Bee said slowly.

"How old are all of you?" I asked, changing the subject once again.

"You are a very interesting human femme," Ironhide muttered.

"I'm sorry," I slouched. "I'm just curious."

"Curiosity isn't always a bad thing," Drift pointed out.

"No," Ironhide sighed. "I suppose not."

"Do you have any more questions?" Ratchet asked me.

"Brett, I mean Bee," I faced the blonde haired man next to me, "why were you acting so weird around Luke?"

"Luke?" Ironhide hissed. "Your brother?"

"Y-yes," I brought my eyebrow close together. "How do you know him?"

"He's," Bee paused. "Well he just seemed like a threat to you coming to meet us. We only wanted you first. Luke may come later, but if he does, it'll be only for a short time."

"Will I ever see him?"

"Maybe," Bumblebee seemed to think for a moment. "We are in Texas and he is kind of a long ways away."

"Oh...why can you talk so well?" I changed the subject.

"What do you mean?"

"You speak through radio recordings when you're in your Cybertronian mode, but when you become a holoform-human-figure, you speak normally," I blinked curiously.

"It doesn't affect me when in holoform," Bumblebee shrugged.

"Any more questions?" Ratchet asked after we all fell silent.

I thought a moment. "What am I to you? I mean, I know I kind of already asked this, but I want-need-to know. Why have you taken me in? Why have you been stalk-"

"It will all become clear soon," Ratchet stopped me. "For right now, make yourself at home."

Blinking, still very confused, I glanced at Bee. He was looking at me carefully. "Follow me."

Standing up with him, I followed him outside. This time, it was by  the back of the huge building.

"He's here," Bumblebee whispered.

I felt myself back up into him as the red and blue semi-truck I knew well drove up.

"Optimus," I whispered.

 ~~~

Sorry it's a short chapter. I don't have a lot of time. Stupid homework and studying before winter break, I swear I'm gunna.....

1k by the next update? Please? XD

Love you guys!

~MS~