~Chapter 15~

My head was throbbing the next time I woke up. Holding my forehead tightly, I groaned and clenched my teeth. A figure of someone standing over me outside of the bar-blocked wall to my right made me try to open my eyes more.

"Wh-Where am I?" When there wasn't a reply, I reached out to tug on the person's leg. "Hello?"

A sound of rough metal scraping made me wince and pull away from the figure. I shut my eyes and then covered my ears.

"Master, Lockdown," the figure knelt down as a slight stomping of the ground happened.

"Leave us," the voice of Lockdown sounded.

Panting, I pulled away from the edge of the jail-like cell I was in. Looking around, I tried to find somewhere to hide from Lockdown. I didn't want to see him or talk to him.

"Why so frightened, Riley?" Lockdown's green optics caught my eye as his helm came in front of the cell.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled, throwing a big rock from the crumbling wall at him. "Get away!"

"Don't do this," Lockdown almost seemed to plead. "I only wish to talk."

"Well I don't!" I snapped.

A vent came from Lockdown and then the sound of the cell door opening caught my attention. "If you really don't trust me, then maybe if I let you out of this cell you will."

"I have no reason to trust you!" I growled.

"I've lived with you since you were a little girl," Lockdown hissed as I slowly started to exit the cell. "You don't think I will try to protect you?"

"Considering who you are," I kept my eyes on Lockdown as he shook his helm and stood up straight.

"Who I am doesn't matter to your safety. I need you to trust me, Riles," Lockdown began walking past me.

"Why so you can use me?" I growled.

"What would I use you for?" Lockdown narrowed his optics and turned to gaze at me. "I want you to explore with me, Riles."

"Don't call me that!" I snapped.

"Now that you know who I am, I'm not allowed to call you something I've called you since you were little? You're so sweet," Lockdown almost seemed to pout.

"You're not my brother," I snapped and started backing up as Lockdown started walking towards me. Falling on my butt from a lump in the floor, I started crab-walking backwards. "You're a monster!"

Lockdown stopped, his face level with mine. His optics were twitching and I gulped, looking into them. I knew there wouldn't be anything to find there. There was no love, no compassion...nothing but lies.

"You only know half of it," Lockdown hissed. "But you'll know the whole thing soon enough."

As one of his digits came to touch my cheek gently, I flung myself away. "Please leave me alone!"

~~~

Lockdown's POV:

My spark almost broke in to pieces when I saw the fear plastered to Riley's eyes. She was gazing at me fearfully, like I was a monster to her. I was no longer the brotherly figure to her. The Autobots had made sure of it.

Now they were going to pay.

Pulling back from Riley, I slowly stood up. She breathed heavily and watched me closely, seeming afraid of anything I could do to her. I wouldn't do anything that could hurt her or make her hate me more.